Stupid parties

Options
mandabrett
mandabrett Posts: 139 Member
I had one last night, one Saturday, and another one Thursday! I have been eating too much crap food. I see no end in sight. My plan is to do my best and start a whole 30 January 1st.

Replies

• MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    parties are rough! I would recommend having a good meal before you head to the parties, so it will be easier to say no to the junk food. bring along a side/ appetizer that is primal / paleo and don't worry to much about it :)
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    Yeah, eating beforehand helps me too. Also, reminding myself of my fitness goals helps too. I've gone to a few party lately, and Ill admit, I did eat some potato chips but I only ate a palm full because I was not hungry. Also, decide how many drinks you'll have beforehand, and remember that alcohol is bad for your health for a plethora of reasons, not just because it expands your waistline. Not to mention it makes you not care about your fitness goals. I usually stick to max 3 and it seems to work out alright. Good luck with your holiday season!
  • mandabrett
    Options
    Thank you guys. I think I will make my husband take me for a steak before tonight's party;)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    my first party is today, ( i volunteered to make the dessert so I know its paleo lol) going to just take food I can eat, i am pretty strict and don't want to compromise my progress, no going backwards for me!!! but for those who are not as strict, moderation for sure and try to just pick paleo choices :happy:
  • CaitlinedB
    CaitlinedB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have the same plan! LOL

Trying my best to survive the holidays and then start Whole30 January 1st!
  • mandabrett
    Options
    What did you fix for dessert? Iam having company on Friday and need to fix something!