Today's Workout

Options
Hey there everyone !

Post your work out that you have done today. By doing this , we hold ourselves accountable and can inspire others to work out as well. Whether you could only do 5 minutes on the treadmill at first, a body builder or following a dvd program, share your workout with us !

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm currently doing Insanity Asylum Volume 1 #. Today was Game Day for the first time and I did Relief as well. It was one the funnest videos I have ever done !

Replies

• Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today is Restday for me.

Tomorrow back into the insane routine, lol!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    It's 7:57 PM and I haven't gotten a chance to work out today ! I'll see how I feel just now and push through if it's short, or I'll just double up tomorrow so that I can stay on schedule. My TOM usually throws me out 3 days, so I won't be able to finish in a "perfect" month. I'll get there, though !
  • janice775
    janice775 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did 45 min on the treadmill 3.0 at an incline of 4-8> wow
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I did 45 min on the treadmill 3.0 at an incline of 4-8> wow

Well done!
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    I've done my 2nd fittest today of Insanity. Did better than 2 weeks ago, so I'm happy!
  • denise148
    denise148 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights, and 32 minutes of biggest loser.
  • janice775
    Options
    Did 30 min on treadmill at 3mph at a 4 incline.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Well done on your workouts everyone!

Got back on the horse today! The last two days were …..stressful I only got 3-4 hours sleeps last night, so I didn't do as well as before.However, I got through it and finished the video. Oh, today was Back To Core.
  • denise148
    Options
    I walked 30 minutes on treadmill. and 15 minutes of yard work.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I did Strength from Insanity Asylum Vol 1`# today. It's one of my favourites and the better your form, the better the workout.... need I say harder!?Still, it's very effective.

Enjoy yourworkouts!
  • denise148
    Options
    I did strength training and walked 30 on the treadmill.
  • janice775
    Options
    30 min on the treadmill, sorry i didn't log in Monday and tues
  • Dawn_Batchelder
    Options
    POP Pilates - 60 minutes

Walking, very brisk pace for 45 minutes - 3.5 miles

Fitness Blender total body barre - 17 minutes (ran out of steam and only did one round)
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started back on 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. Got hurt a little bit at work and didn't want to do too much but I really enjoy doing that work out. And it was better than some of the others I have for my hip and knee
  • Imaan2012
    Options
    I've done Insanity Cardio Recovery today. Yesterday was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Day before Plyo.

Almost going into the 4th week! And still loving this program very much!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    @Janice

Don't worry ! Sometimes life gets in our way and despite our best intentions, we just can't do what we want to.The important thing is that you jumped back onto the horse!

Well done on your workouts everyone! Just think that every time we do a workout,we're getting closer and closer to our goals.Sometimes it seems hard, but you're a lot closer than you were a week ago.

Today was Relief.

It seems like in Asylum, that from the 2 or 3rd week onwards, it's mainly 3 days that you work out, with Relief on the 4th day.In the last week, you go for it and there are 5 or 7 workouts in a row.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Today was Speed & Agility and probably my "lowest morale performance". Halfway through I looked at the calendar to see how many of these I had left for the month lol I think what it is, is that it's my least favourite of the videos because I have to be careful not to slip on the floor for a lot of the video. I'll make it up tomorrow, because it's VP, of which I have a "let loose the dogs war" relationship with. The plus side, poor performance or not, I have definitely improved, because before, when I hit the halfway spot, I felt one with the puddle of sweat on the floor.Now I can always finish it ! Whoopeee!
  • denise148
    Options
    Well today i walked on the treadmill 1 hour. did biggest loser for 40 minutes. and it was the perfect ending to a rotten week i drop a dumdbell on my toes lol.
  • janice775
    Options
    45 min on treadmill:happy:
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Well done on your workouts! You're going to end the year in a bang !

Sorry that i haven't been on a lot.It's been SO hectic at the moment. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as quick as I can.