Newbie.. Excited to eat again :D

Hi guys!

I can't wait to get started and hope some of you will add me as friends so I have some buddies on the same plan as I am.

So let me start at the beginning...

My journey began Feb 2012 with 4 months of weight watchers. I started doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution in March and never really finished it. The workout DVDs became really difficult & summer had arrived so it was out on the bikes riding the trails and stuff like that. I lost 50 lbs, went down from a size 16/XL to a size 10/M-L. I started setting 10 lb goals for myself and as I kept hitting them the more motivated I was to keep losing. Everyone was telling me how great I looked and how awesome I was doing.. Life was good.

I was so pleased with myself I decided to challenge myself again. In September I quit smoking. Not to brag or anything but I nailed it on the first shot & only gained 7 lbs. Anyone who says you can't gain weight eating all the fruit you want should have seen me in action. I finally lost those 7 lbs + 1 in October or November (size 8/ M-S)

Thanksgiving happened.. That was a train wreck. I had the pleasure of attending 2 this year. One with my BFs family and one with mine. That packed on maybe 5-6 lbs. I was too afraid to look until the following week.

So now it's December. I've pretty much spent the last 3 months gaining and losing the same 5-7 lbs and am ready to start pulling my hair out.

I was hoping to be 155 by September. I quit smoking instead and is the better long term decision. Then I said I would be 155 by the end of December. I'm choosing to not starve myself instead.

1200 calories isn't enough. I've been starving every day after work and obviously want to eat more. I upped my calories last week but was trying to zig zag them.. And that's just exhausting. I need something more straight forward. I have learned so much from this group already and I've only read 4 posts.. But I am excited to learn more & get this party started :D

So my goals are:

1783 calories daily
3 - 5 workouts a week (in the morning!)
Stop weighing daily
Start taking measurements weekly.

Replies