Level 3 Chatter

Options
tidesong
tidesong Posts: 451 Member
Oh boy. Starting Level 3 tomorrow. I'm playing an orchestra concert, so I'll probably wait until after I get home to ensure I can still play the concert!!

Replies

• tidesong
    Options
    I have opted to take a day off of 30 Day Shred. I was going to do it when I got home from playing my concert, but it pretty much killed both of my shoulders. I'll start Level 3 tomorrow.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting to level three! Not that you'll do this...but I made it to day 1 of Level 2 and took a day off that has turned into 10 friggin days off. *hangs my head in shame*.

I am heading to bed and getting back to this. I will report back in the AM :)
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting to level three! Not that you'll do this...but I made it to day 1 of Level 2 and took a day off that has turned into 10 friggin days off. *hangs my head in shame*.

I am heading to bed and getting back to this. I will report back in the AM :)

Do it!! Start lvl 2 :)
  • tidesong
    Options
    I took one day off, and jumped right back into it. Day 1 of Level 3 done. And OMG Level 3 is NO JOKE.
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I meant to post the other day...Great job on your before and after pics! You look fantastic! Does level 3 have more planking stuff? It kills me, it's so hard.
  • tidesong
    Options
    I meant to post the other day...Great job on your before and after pics! You look fantastic! Does level 3 have more planking stuff? It kills me, it's so hard.

Thanks! Still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there. :)

Level 3 has tons of planking and push-up stuff in it. Try doing it on your knees for a few days. That's the only way I can do them all right now.