Lvl 1 Day 6

Options
cjsacto
cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
How is everyone? We are getting closer to weigh and measure day, I don't know if I have much to show for all my work.

I did the 30DS Lvl 1 for the 6th day today, I know some of you started a day earlier than I did.

I also joined a challenge that ends today to burn a certain number of calories for the week - and I set a goal of 7000. Crazy! By today I had almost 1700 left to burn, so I have been trying to work out off and on all day. My fitness level doesn't really allow me to do super high intensity exercises (like sprints) that will burn cals fast so I am just plodding away: did the 30DS, took a walk, did a random 30 min low-impact aerobics routine on YouTube, an hour 20 min on a stationary bike. I have 579 calories left now, and I should be able to stick it out on the treadmill tonight to get there.

I am not really seeing the results I hoped for on the scale, so joining these challenges - like the 30DS - helps keep me motivated. My boyfriend thinks I took the last train to crazy town and that I am too focused on numbers. Also, he doesn't quite get that I need to eat all day when I am trying to lose weight. I am making very healthy choices, but he keeps saying, "You're eating AGAIN?" when the fact is I am way under my calorie goal most days.

I would love to hear from other members of this group! Jessica, we miss you!

Replies

• Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    So hard to workout on the weekends especially around this time of the year! I didn't do the Shred this weekend, but I was very active. I hope to do a double shot this afternoon. I am not being too anal about doing 30DS every day, as long as I am active and am logging my food then I am doing well. Have a great second week everyone!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Since it's now Monday, I completed day 7 yesterday. It was the first time I actually did everything! I couldn't do the jumping jacks/jumprope back to back, but finally I did yesterday.
  • Vernaverna
    Options
    Me too! I'm seeing improvements in my endurance day by day. The only hard thing is actually GETTING STARTED. But once I start, my body responds and kicks into gear, whereas the first few days (and i have taken a few days off between) it was constantly uphill.

I find that the most challenging part of the workout is when she gets to the first set of butt kicks. After I get through that, I know I'll be okay.

Glad to hear you're seeing similar changes in your endurance!!