The purpose of this group.

Options
2»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to drop a line and say Thank you and bravo. So far I have been answered pretty much every query I could come up with including water intake. Very pleased and thankful with what you guys have done so far
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! :smile: You guys rock.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I just joined so i can edit all the useless crap that sidesteel post... its practically a full time job.

Lemon
    Forum moderator

I know i know... there goes the neighborhood.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I will most likely be coming here often. Good information here and the things you suggested to me in that post I made.
    Thank you

Also, Merry Christmas to all :) It's my 22nd birthday today, too. My top goal is to get in shape this new upcoming year.
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can I just say.... I love you both even more now. Impossible, I know. But true.

:flowerforyou:
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this gem??:sad:

Thanks to Miss Controversial it popped up in my news feed.

Oprah style: you get a :flowerforyou: and you get a :flowerforyou: , even you.. yes you! you get a :flowerforyou: too!

Big kudos to Sarah and SS for this!
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Thank goodness I found this place, somewhere to escape from the madness of the main boards. Great info and easy to understand, thank you
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Thanks for creating this group! I think I wandered over here when I noticed a post by someone (SideSteel maybe?)

I appreciate a rational approach to fitness and weight loss, so I was excited to find people who cite peer reviewed research and debunk myths in the forums. I have read so many things on the forums that are ridiculous and plain untrue (or at least, the person saying them can't even back up their claims). It makes me so mad!