Dancing my way to Being Clean - Join me?

Options
So, lately I have been in the mood to purge. I live in an apartment by myself, and yet I've got so much stuff! This past week I did so much overhauling of my apartment. Cleaning out cupboards and closets, clearing off countertops, etc. And I think I caught the cleaning bug, because I want to do more!

Now, let me say this. I hate cleaning. Sometimes, when my apartment is a disaster, I'll watch an episode of Hoarders just to reassure myself that it's really NOT that bad. The bane of my existence is doing dishes, since I don't have a dish washer. Right now there's a pile of dishes in my sink that I would rather just completely throw away rather than take the time to wash. It's that bad, lol. But, what makes everything better for me is music. I have no problem dancing around my apartment while straightening things up.

So! This week I am issuing a challenge to myself. That for each day, for 45-60 minutes, I will put on my headphones and dance/clean around my apartment. I figure that it'll be both fun, beneficial, and it's also a way for me to just get my butt off the couch!

Let me know if you'd like to join me in this adventure, and what you want to see get clean by the end of the week. =)

On my list of things to do this week includes the following:
Washing the Floors
Vacuuming
Doing the Dreadful Dishes!!!
Cleaning out the Fridge
Bringing in things from my Car
Hanging up Clothes