NEW ELLIPTICAL HOT SUMMER BODY CHALLENGE-JANUARY 2013

Options
13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    January 2013--we will start the SMOKIN' Hot Summer Body Challenge!:smokin:

And on July 4th--we will share on July 4th--share how many days in 6 months we ellipticalized! Yes-I made up that word!
    And then we will share beginning and ending weight --and hopefully January(before) pics :huh: and July(after) pics :love:

Please put your name down and let's friend each other in solidarity! We can do this!

(Gulp) Filed a "Before" picture taken Christmas Eve, 2012. It will probably STAY filed until I also have an "After" picture taken in end of June / start of July.

Anyone else have their "Before" picture filed away (don't feel any pressure to actually SHOW it)
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Just set myself a new Personal Best (increased distance over the same ammount of time, while keeping HR at the same target level - which is how I pace myself) ....

And the Official Challenge hasn't even started yet!

Congrats on the personal best~:bigsmile:

Will the Official Challenge have it's own thread (or group) once it starts up; or will everything be off this one?

There will be two new threads!

THE OFFICIAL CHALLENGE THREAD where---we post our start weight and before pics....and add
    personal goals.

And additionally--there's a monthly mini-challenge for each month of the challenge--it will simply say
    JANUARY HOT SUMMER BODY ELLIPTICAL CHALLENGE-and each month---we will check in ---and post weight
    and other commnets

Monthly Challenge suggestions welcome :wink:

So be sure to check out both!:laugh:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Hey I'm back and feeling good!!! Count me in!! Looking forward to this challenge and being back in the swing of things. :smile:

So glad you are! Welcome baaaaaaaaaaaack!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    I'm in....I wanted to get back to cardio on the elliptical anyway so this is a great way to do it. I am also currently doing INSANITY in the morning (I just started Mon. 12/31). I think elliptical in the afternoon would be good.

Thanks for the idea!!!

Glad you are joining us! :smile:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    would love to join,, I own an elliptical so this might keep me moving.

consider yourself--IN! :happy:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options

(Gulp) Filed a "Before" picture taken Christmas Eve, 2012. It will probably STAY filed until I also have an "After" picture taken in end of June / start of July.

Anyone else have their "Before" picture filed away (don't feel any pressure to actually SHOW it)

Please know that there's zero pressure---PERIOD----in this challenge. That's no fun!
    The challenge before--- was adapted so everyone could join--drop out --continue--- at their level of readiness without judgement and still have success no matter what. That includes pictures--the pictures-police are not welcome :grumble:

That said---I don't want to discourage anyone from putting up pictures! It does not have to be full body or anything
    remotely like that--- It might be nice to upload a pic--you feel absolutely comfortable posting as your "before."
    So we can get to know each other as we cheer each other on!
    Certainly do not force yourself to post a picture or a candid shot-that you prefer to keep private--:noway:
  • BMcC9
    Options

THE OFFICIAL CHALLENGE THREAD where---we post our start weight and before pics....and add
    personal goals.

just so i am clear .... this one I am commenting in now is the "Official Thread" where we post our start weights, pictures (if we wish) and add personal goals?
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge!!! I recently stared using the elliptical at the gym instead of my beloved treadmill. :happy: This sounds like a very fun and doable challenge.
  • heroyalslimness
    Options

personal goals.

just so i am clear .... this one I am commenting in now is the "Official Thread" where we post our start weights, pictures (if we wish) and add personal goals?

Nope --This was the <announcement> thread-:wink:
    As above---I mentioned there would be two *NEW* smokin :smokin: threads. One new thread is the Official Start and the second new thread-- is THIS month's Smokin Ellip-challenge
    Going up now~
  • BMcC9
    Options

As above---I mentioned in answer to your question before --that there would be two *NEW* smokin :smokin: threads
    Going up now~
    [/quote]

Sigh .... I used to be a much better reader ... and not miss things like that :blushing: Maybe I need to get my reading glasses upgraded :ohwell:

I am just SOOOO anxious to get going, and want to Post in the right place!
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge!!! I recently stared using the elliptical at the gym instead of my beloved treadmill. :happy: This sounds like a very fun and doable challenge.

You.........ARE ........IN:bigsmile:
  • BMcC9
    Options

I am just SOOOO excited about the Challenge, and want to be sure to Post in the right place. :ohwell:
    As above---I mentioned there would be two *NEW* smokin :smokin: threads. One new thread is the Official Start and the second new thread-- is THIS month's Smokin Ellip-challenge
    Going up now~

Sigh .... I never used to miss things like that ..... maybe my reading glasses need to be upgraded ... :blushing:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    I am just SOOOO excited about the Challenge, and want to be sure to Post in the right place. :ohwell:

Awesome!!!!
    Sigh .... I never used to miss things like that ..... maybe my reading glasses need to be upgraded ... :blushing:

You are not alone! Yours truly can relate only too well :glasses: :embarassed:
  • c_mac2009
    c_mac2009 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Elliptical is almost all I use!!!