Bikini Challenge - Summer 2013

Options

Replies

• katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Can you believe we are 2 weeks into this?!?! I'm down another 2lbs this week! I ate an entire head of cauliflower and a bunch of broccoli by myself last week LOL Veggies rule :)
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, this has been a challenge for me. I think maybe I'm allowing myself to eat more gluten than I should. Very frustrated with lack of weight loss. :sad: But I know it's my own doing. I really have to buckle down on my gluten intake and I hope to once again see a drop in weight.

Here I go. Gotta do this!!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well, this has been a challenge for me. I think maybe I'm allowing myself to eat more gluten than I should. Very frustrated with lack of weight loss. :sad: But I know it's my own doing. I really have to buckle down on my gluten intake and I hope to once again see a drop in weight.

Here I go. Gotta do this!!

We can do this! I was on the same boat. I haven't been losing an ounce. I change this today.
  • katapple
    Options
    I didn't lose this week, but I had a little more fun with food this weekend ;) I'll update the spreadsheet when I get my new replacement computer :-)
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Want me to enter it for you? :)
    I didn't lose this week, but I had a little more fun with food this weekend ;) I'll update the spreadsheet when I get my new replacement computer :-)
  • Kat9hunter
    Options
    I am down 8 lbs since the beginning of the year. Woohoo.

Let's go. Bikini season is coming.

Kat
  • katapple
    Options

thanks, I got my new puter though! :)
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Goodo, good luck!

thanks, I got my new puter though! :)
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    This sounds interesting, I'm up for it :smile:

(just realized when this was posted, so if it's possible I could still participate then that would be great, if not, no worries!)
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

If your finding your original goal a struggle or maybe finding it too easy im pretty sure u can change it. :-)

i can see xxxMumof2xxx has already reached her goal. Congratulations.

Im seeing how i do in feb and then i may change my goal too.

xNickie. im sure its still fine for u to join. Just try ur best to fill in the blanks so the spreadsheet can work properly.

Goodluck to those who are yet to weigh in x
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Thanks! I am working really hard, must be smaller for my Brothers wedding in May... I MUST!! lol
    Hey everyone

If your finding your original goal a struggle or maybe finding it too easy im pretty sure u can change it. :-)

xNickie. im sure its still fine for u to join. Just try ur best to fill in the blanks so the spreadsheet can work properly.

• xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    I've made my goal HARD now, as I am surprised with the weight loss so far. Its normally much, much harder for me. I see a mini me in the future just behind my fat *kitten* jeans ;)
    Thanks! I am working really hard, must be smaller for my Brothers wedding in May... I MUST!! lol
    Hey everyone

• katapple
    Options
    Congrats on reaching a quick first goal already Mumof2!

My scale broke yesterday, bought a new one, so I will weigh-in and measure tomorrow! Sorry for the delay :)
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Thanks :flowerforyou: , I didn't think I could. Must aim higher :smile: Its the first time the weight has come off so fast. I put it down to being Gluten Free! I feel great.
    Congrats on reaching a quick first goal already Mumof2!

My scale broke yesterday, bought a new one, so I will weigh-in and measure tomorrow! Sorry for the delay :)
  • katapple
    Options
    must be the new scale...down 1.3 this week! And lost 1" around the thickest part of my thighs for the month :) Wohoo!
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Great, I" off your thighs is amazing. You must be training too, are you?
    must be the new scale...down 1.3 this week! And lost 1" around the thickest part of my thighs for the month :) Wohoo!
  • katapple
    Options
    Yup, I've been doing a TurboFire and ChaLean Extreme Hybrid...so cardio practically every day, and weights 3 days :)
  • soniadelgada
    Options
    You're doing awesome!! Congrats!
  • soniadelgada
    Options
    So, this challenge, continues to be a challenge for me. Only lost 1/2 pound in a month. Yes, better than the other way. I think I'm on a major plateau. I'll need to step up my gear.

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  • amandaaaaaas
    Options
    I'm late, but all in! Great idea.

-Amanda