My 30DS results just to encourage someone

Options
nerchk
nerchk Posts: 136 Member
Hope the images will show.

Im currently on level 3 and will also update when i finish. I didnt want to upload these as yet until i had finished but i though it was a good idea to encourage those who are starting or are discouraged.

I did each level for 9 days. I havent lost anything on the scale. The scale is a depressing thing for me. but i can see the changes on the pictures. Im horrible at measurements. Everytime i try to measure i forget where i measured last time.

My pants are lose and i feel firmer. I still have a long way to go. I also try and do taebo every now and then. But maybe 3times a week. I take the 10th day as a rest day.

30DayShredBefore1.jpg

30dayShredbefore2.jpg

30DayShredbefore3.jpg

Replies

• nerchk
    Options
    I am really lazy to edit the 1st picture. i can see now it is too big. I will try later
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! I had thought about doing before and after pics but never got around to the "before". Thanks for sharing!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is great. I have also taken pics, but I am only on level 2 day 8. Couple more days. Congrates you look great.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • dschinaa
    dschinaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great work! :)
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    WoW what great results, even in the first 10 day. WTG! What are your eating habits?
  • diannehague
    diannehague Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thank you! I have decided to do level one for another ten days before moving on, I peeked at level 2 and I just don't think I can even come close. My body has changed so much! I could not do a modified push up or a jumping jack when I started on level one. Now I can do almost all of the jumping jacks and modified pushups. I hope to do a real pushup by the end of my second 10 days, otherwise how can I do planks! Shred on!
  • FreeTay
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • nerchk
    Options
    thank you! I have decided to do level one for another ten days before moving on, I peeked at level 2 and I just don't think I can even come close. My body has changed so much! I could not do a modified push up or a jumping jack when I started on level one. Now I can do almost all of the jumping jacks and modified pushups. I hope to do a real pushup by the end of my second 10 days, otherwise how can I do planks! Shred on!

im also going to start afresh again when im done. If i can see changes in a little over 20 days imagine what will happen after 2 months. I will stop doing 30 DS the day i can do all 3 levels without modifications and without taking a 5 second break.
  • nerchk
    Options
    WoW what great results, even in the first 10 day. WTG! What are your eating habits?

Horrible. I am still working on them, I am not on a any diet and i overeat. But i plan to do something about it in January because it affects my weight