New and My introduction

Options
JediSwan
JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
Hi. I joined this group because I have been struggling lately with my band and depression and thought this might be a good place to start. My story: I was banded 4 years ago. Lost 70 lbs. Then met my husband and got pregnant. Gained ALL 70 back! I have lost just over 40 and keep wavering between the 45 and 50 lb total mark and depression is not helping. Recently had an Upper GI because I kept getting sick and finally my doc took 1 cc out and I feel much better. Too much in my band I suppose. Anyway, really struggling. I lost 25 lbs with P90X and 20 with Insanity and going to a round of Insanity pretty soon. Dont know about a start date yet because of stress and the holidays. I do have a group: Insanity Driven in case anyone wants to join that too.

So that's my story. I am 5'8", 31 years old, have an 8 year old and 18 month old, work full time as a legal assistant, and live in Michigan. I am busy with my two kids and my big kid (my husband) and try to support and help motivate others in return of theirs.
So, that's me in a nutshell.