Need More Paleo Friends!!

I'm looking for some Paleo/Primal eater friends. I was a vegetarian for 3+ years until recently when I discovered the Paleo diet. I read the book It Starts With Food and did the Whole30 program. I'm looking for some friends to share diaries and food ideas with.

Replies

• amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    You're welcome to add me if you like, my diary is open :smile:
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Feel free to add me too - I am primal and have an open diary - it's always nice to have ore paleo/primal MFPs who can relate!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    I love having new Primal/Paleo friends, so I'll add you, if you'll have me. :)

I'm Primal, myself, have an open diary and love cooking - look forward to trading recipes with you and the like.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Recommend Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo ... lots of info, meal plans, recipes.
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Anyone can add me. I have an open diary, and if I know more people are watching, maybe I'll be better about completing filling out my days.
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    I'm Primal since July. Feel free to add. I'm open too
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    I am 42 days into my Paleo lifestyle and I'm loving every minute of it!!! You are welcome to add me.
  • I have been paleo for about 3 weeks and am loving it. Feel free to add me as well. I keep my diary fairly up-to-date.
  • shannon877
    shannon877 Posts: 55 Member
    Add me! Add me! I need more paleo/primal peeps, and I am more successful when I have voyeurs. ;-)