Mini goals

Options
So ladies;

When you first started 30 Day Shred did you set any mini goals?

Long term goal?

Right now my goal is to get into these one pair of pants!!!!
They're a 15/16, and I can get them buttoned up and there is extra room in the waist but the butt ONCE again gets in the way. Every part of the pants fit except in the butt area I can't comfortably sit down!!! I bought another pair of the same brand 2 sizes bigger because one size bigger still wasn't big enough in the butt. But the bigger ones that I bought I had to wear belts with because they kept falling down... This is the problem I find when I buy jeans no matter how big or little I am/was.....

So what is your mini goal if you had/have one....?

Replies

• Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I to have jeans that I would love to fit into again, but that is going to be awhile, I haven"t tried them on to see how far I have to go. My mini goal is to be in ONEderland by the first of the year. But with 10lbs and only 19days to go. I am thinking I am not going to reach that goal :(. Long term is to be about 150 by the start of summer.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My mother is coming for a visit in two days. I wanted to have lost 15 lbs since I last saw her, but it looks like I will be a couple of pounds short. Still close! I think she will notice the change. (She is always very complimentary & encouraging anyway.)

My birthday is in mid-January and I would like to wear a cute top I picked up in a thrift store. Still a Large and I can technically wear it now, but it hugs my back fat a bit too closely and doesn't look so cute.

Long term goal: My boyfriend's birthday is in mid-May and the date is also the 10th anniversary of our first date. If I can lose a total of 30 lbs by then, I will weigh about the same as when we met . My goal is actually to lose a total of 40 lbs by then.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I to have jeans that I would love to fit into again, but that is going to be awhile, I haven"t tried them on to see how far I have to go. My mini goal is to be in ONEderland by the first of the year. But with 10lbs and only 19days to go. I am thinking I am not going to reach that goal :(. Long term is to be about 150 by the start of summer.

Think positive! Even if you don't loose those 10 lbs but you loose 7 or 8 that 8 more pounds you don't have to worry about by summer time!! =) I think your doing an amazing job!!!!

My mother is coming for a visit in two days. I wanted to have lost 15 lbs since I last saw her, but it looks like I will be a couple of pounds short. Still close! I think she will notice the change. (She is always very complimentary & encouraging anyway.)

My birthday is in mid-January and I would like to wear a cute top I picked up in a thrift store. Still a Large and I can technically wear it now, but it hugs my back fat a bit too closely and doesn't look so cute.

Long term goal: My boyfriend's birthday is in mid-May and the date is also the 10th anniversary of our first date. If I can lose a total of 30 lbs by then, I will weigh about the same as when we met . My goal is actually to lose a total of 40 lbs by then.

I'm sure she'll see a difference. Parents can always see the little changes in their children!!!
    Before you know it your going to be looking for another cute Top because, the one you have now will be too big! =]