sorry I'm out!

Options
dancerom
dancerom Posts: 174 Member
Hey girls! Sorry I'm out :-(

I love it so much, but I just can not fit it in with my work and teaching (dance) schedule. I did it for a bit more than 10 days, but I can't let all the other work just not done.

I decided to go back to my Kettlebellswings 3 times a week and do some jumping or push up (yes - push ups! I never did them, before Jillian didn't force me to...) Tabata protocol another 2 or 3 times a week. This is all done (including warm up and stretching) in the 10 minutes my oatmeal needs to cook in the morning.

I will always fit in some 30 ds (i love level 2) on non training/teaching/dancing days. But it's just too much on the days I stand in a dance studio for 2-5 hrs and for another 2-3 on a social dance floor.

But I'm so thankful for this experience and I lost some inches. And I will definitely come back to it in times with less training!

I wish you all the best an enjoy every minute of your 30ds and the feeling in your body after!

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you gained some workout ideas from the shred. You have lots going on and need to balance it all. Definitely, when this is all done I will probably always use the shred as my go to workout if I need quick calories.

Good luck!!