Where do you work out at?

Options
I go to the CB Pennington YMCA on Old Hammond. I also try to walk around the LSU Lakes a few times a month on the weekends.

So what about you? Where do you work out and exercise at?

Replies

• pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I have a treadmill (which I hate and try never to use), a Kinect for Xbox (which I love), and new dog that loves neighborhood walks. I have a toddler, so the home thing works better for me, plus it's free. Mostly I do Your Fitness Evolved on the Kinect.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get an xbox just for the Kinect feature! We have a Wii and the EA Active but I haven't touched that thing in like 2 years. I probably should just to give myself some variety and do that every now and again.
  • Determined225
    Determined225 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness on Florida Blvd and Fitness Trail behind Lane Memorial
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    I've walked on that trail a few times when I lived out in Central!
  • Determined225
    Determined225 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love it...so peaceful and alot of space. Just don't like this time of the year when those catapillars come out...ewww lol This is when I mostly work out in gym.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Oh gosh I know! Those are so gross! I don't blame you one bit for taking it indoors this time of year! :)
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I work out at the only Snap fitness in my area that has classes free with membership. I'm pretty thankful, cause I get alot out of those classes!
  • Shankopotamusss
    Options
    I'm a sophomore at LSU right now so I'm loving the free UREC membership!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness on Florida Blvd. I work out more at my house than at Planet Fitness.