What day of the week do you "weigh-in"?

BarbieQLoo
BarbieQLoo Posts: 16 Member
I have found lately that Wednesdays seem to have the best results. Mostly because I do not count calories on weekends. What has worked for you?
--Barbie

Replies

• JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    I weigh in on Fridays I'm not sure why, but that's always been the day for me :)
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    I do not weigh but I do my measures every fortnight on a Sunday!!

I am starting to think that Sunday's are not the greatest since I tend to have my cheat meal on a Friday / Saturday :-/
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    I tend to be thursday mornings. it seems to be my lowest every week (probably bc its furthest from the weekend before the next one starts)
  • oameyers
    oameyers Posts: 76 Member
    I weigh-in Monday after my evening workouts. I don't know why I picked Monday's but it works and it helps keep me from going food crazy over the weekend :-)
  • bdufrane
    bdufrane Posts: 9 Member
    Friday Mornings. I don't count calories on the weekends so I like to do it before I have my much-needed cocktail when I get home from work Friday night! :)
  • goexpos
    goexpos Posts: 27 Member
    monday afternoon right before my workout. sat & sun are "off" days. I might hike or cycle but no weightlifting. tends to be the most consistent approach as my weight fluctuates 1-2 lbs the rest of the week.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Saturdaya coz im on biggest loser here.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Fridays. If I'm going to go out to eat, it's usually on the weekend, so thanks to sodium, Mondays are almost always my heaviest day of the week.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Usually every day.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    I've gotten into a bad habit of weighing every morning. But I only "count" my Sunday Morning weigh ins. I don't know why Sundays lol... It kinda helps me not go crazy in food during the weekends.. well, most of the time ;)
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    I tend to weigh in every other Saturday morning because I make myself late for work trying to do it during the weekdays.
  • I just started today, but I heard its good to not weight in after the weekends because most people tend to eat more friday night through sunday night. I would on Friday mornings that is when I am weighing in.
  • bramley1911
    bramley1911 Posts: 40 Member
    Mondays...but i'm starting to think I should rethink this decision and go for Fridays
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    I'll weigh in sporadically throughout the week...but count Thursday as official day. It gives me time to lose the bloat from the weekend and it's my day off so I sleep in late and weigh later in the morning.
  • SweetSailor
    SweetSailor Posts: 81 Member
    I weigh in once a month, at the end/beginning of the month and set my goals from there. I also take tape measurements and skinfold measurements. I would drive myself insane with a more frequent weigh in.

Coincidentally I have consistently dropped body fat % when my scale weight has stalled out.