Lost 1/2 inch all ready

Options
Wow I love Callanetics. I have the original vhs tape that I do. I have done it twice and have all ready lost 1/2 inch off of my waist and thighs. Can anyone tell me what is new on the newer versions of the program.

Replies

• kmiller916
    Options
    I know there are a few new (well, newer than the 10 years younger vid I started out with), but I'm not sure which I'll do next. Congrats on your .5 inch loss!
  • I also lost 1 cm off my stomach already. After 2 x 30 min of Callanetics. Found some exercises on the net and youtube :)

And it gives me a great boost ooooh so good!

Keep it coming ^.^
  • HappySugarFree
    HappySugarFree Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Callanetics, I am waiting for my "countdown: 30 days ..." book to arrive but I did some you tube as well, wow I can feel it! My legs are wobbly walking down the stairs :-)
  • JupiterSmith
    JupiterSmith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the original vhs tape still, the hour long program. i also have the "beginning callanetics" 30min vhs. and the Super callanetics vhs ( which i dont dare even watch haha) you can find the old vhs tapes on ebay cheaply. if youve still got a vhs player like me this is a life saver as the callanetics dvds are expensive
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 hours in and about 1.5 inches down waist-wise! But I can tell, like Callan said in one of the books, it's starting to move all my smoosh around in a peculiar way... I am to sit back and wait for everything to 'shrink' all of a sudden, like she says.
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I forgot she said that. I did 2.5 hours last week and intended to do more, but it was so nice out that I gardened. ALthough my back hurts I may try some stretching. At the worst it might be a few days for me to get back into it - I hope.