12/13/12 Weigh-In

Options
Hello Everyone!!! I am posting this topic before I weigh in so that others can post their stats. Had to get up early with a sick teenager who will be missing 3 tests today..... the last day of the quarter..... at a tough preparatory high school. It seems there is never a dull moment around here!!! Hope everyone else is doing well today!

Replies

• Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YIKES!!! I gained 1.4 pounds. :cry: I am tempted to be sooooooooooooooo frustrated with myself, but I have been trying to avoid negative self-talk, which is a HUGE part of my problem!!! So I will START OVER again this morning and attempt to make progress between now and our next weigh-in. I just have not (obviously) made this a lifestyle change and I need to do that sooner rather than later! Please send me strength!!!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Iamslimandfit-you can do this. Think of toddlers learning to walk. They stand shakily, they attempt a step, they fall on their butt, they get up, they try it again, They don't count how many times they fall down and they never give up, at least not permanently, they might crawl for a while, but they try walking again, and again, and again.
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    up .4, not happy, also not exercising as much as I need.
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Iamslimandfit-you can do this. Think of toddlers learning to walk. They stand shakily, they attempt a step, they fall on their butt, they get up, they try it again, They don't count how many times they fall down and they never give up, at least not permanently, they might crawl for a while, but they try walking again, and again, and again.

Wonderful advice...that is so true!! You can do it Iamslimandfit!! This is not an easy battle that we are fighting. This is also the season to have unhealthy options at every party and corner we turn. We are behind you and will support you. Praying for wisdom and strenght for you.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure how much I lost in total for the week, but i did well last week. I think it was over 2lbs. Right now, I'm at 210.6 i think.... SO close to the magical onederland, that for right now, i'm focusing on getting to 209, so i can be single digits away from 200. :)
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, ladies!!! I so need it!!! It truly helps to know that you are here with me! :flowerforyou:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    gabriellejayd: You are doing great!!! Hooray for you!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!! :happy: