December Weight Check In

Options
MrsBiscoe
MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
My starting weight is 193 lbs my weigh in days will be Thursday's Goal weight for end of December is 187 lbs.

Dec 6 ---- 197 lbs
Dec 13 -- 193 lbs
Dec 20
Dec 27

I am back to my starting weight, let's see what I can do in 2 weeks. Good Luck everyone.

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Be under 170lbs or lose about 4 lbs.
    Finish 30 day shred and post progress.
    Lose inches :)

So far I am sitting just below 172lbs. I should be able to shed a couple more pounds in the next two weeks. I will be checking my weight tomorrow morning at the gym...fingers crossed...
    I'm just about 2/3 of the way through the shred.
    I have lost a few inches, which makes me super happy because it means that I finally fit comfortably into my clothes....next challenge for the new year will be to make my clothes too loose so I need to buy smaller clothes :)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am down 3lbs so far this month.. hope to at least make another 2 by months end..
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Down another .5 lbs as of this morning. I can't find my previous posts for the "lose 25 lbs before July" message board, so I'm not certain what my starting weigh was for this forum. I think I started at 153.5 and am now 148. That's what I'm going with today. :wink:
  • rucheerful
    rucheerful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Started level 2 of 30 day shred. It was tough but will continue on:smile:

On track weight wise have lost 6 lbs so far. I am worried about Christmas though.:smile:
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Started level 2 of 30 day shred. It was tough but will continue on:smile:

On track weight wise have lost 6 lbs so far. I am worried about Christmas though.:smile:

6 lbs - congratulations!! You will make it thru Christmas. It's going to be hard for all of us, I'm sure. We just have to be sure to enjoy the day, and if you are taking time off, go shopping or window shopping instead of eating during the day. Do you know you can burn lots of calories just walking? Go to the mall and wear a comfortable pair of shoes. On Christmas day, go to the movies instead of sitting at home all day, if you can. Good luck, we're in this together! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    My starting weight is 193 lbs my weigh in days will be Thursday's Goal weight for end of December is 187 lbs.

Dec 6 ---- 197 lbs
    Dec 13 -- 193 lbs
    Dec 20 --193 lbs
    Dec 27

I stayed the same did not gain nor lost, but I was sick for 3 days and did not exercised. So I guess it is all good.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Since I last posted on here, I have gone down 1 lb. My plan for the next 4-5 days is to really focus on my macros again so that I can start Christmas day as healthy as possible.
    I also would like to be in the 160s by New Years :) That's 2 more lbs. May be a bit ambitious, but I am sure going into the new year with a fight ;)
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    Well the end of December and I did not meet my goal of 186 lbs. I did managed to lose 6 lbs which is still good.

Dec 6 ---- 197 lbs
    Dec 13 -- 193 lbs
    Dec 20 --193 lbs
    Dec 27 --191 lbs

Keep on going 2013 is a new beginning. Good luck to everyone in the new year.
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    Well the end of December and I did not meet my goal of 186 lbs. I did managed to lose 6 lbs which is still good.

Dec 6 ---- 197 lbs
    Dec 13 -- 193 lbs
    Dec 20 --193 lbs
    Dec 27 --191 lbs

For January I am going for 6 lb loss. :noway: Goal weight is 185 for the end of January.

Starting weight
    January 3 ----191
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options

Dec 6 ---- 197 lbs
    Dec 13 -- 193 lbs
    Dec 20 --193 lbs
    Dec 27 --191 lbs

For January I am going for 6 lb loss. :noway: Goal weight is 185 for the end of January.

Starting weight
    January 3 ----191

Today I weighed in and gained. :mad:
    1/10 ---- 192 lbs
    1/17 ----
    1/24 ----
    1/31 ----
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I was down to 209 yesterday..woohoo... so far two pounds this month. I hope I can squeeze another 3 out.
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    If you are down 2 already you sure can do another 3, just keep doing what your doing and you will get there.

Great job keep it up I am rooting for you YA! YA! YA! YOU CAN DO IT!...............YAAAAAAAAAAA GUAMYBEAR GO! GO! GO! :smile:
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options

Dec 6 ---- 197 lbs
    Dec 13 -- 193 lbs
    Dec 20 --193 lbs
    Dec 27 --191 lbs

Starting weight
    January 3 ----191

Today I weighed in and gained. :mad:
    1/10 ---- 192 lbs
    1/17 ----
    1/24 ----
    1/31 ----

Today I weighed in and gained again. :mad:
    1/10 ---- 192 lbs
    1/17 ---- 194 lbs
    1/24 ----
    1/31 ----
    I did not exercise as much this week, that is why I probably gained. I am :mad: at myself for not doing good.