You know you are a true CrossFitter when????

Options
13»

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    ^I know where every Chipotle/Qdoba in a 20 mile radius is for this very reason. I'll usually go ahead and get the beans too
  • TaliaCarmella
    Options
    When your husband builds you a pull up station and a jump box in his garage and it is the most romantic thing he could've done for you!

:love:

OMG!!! LOLZ!! So true!!!
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    You go online shoe shopping for nanos or oly lifting shoes and get all giddy, but heels and cute boots no longer hold shopping appeal.

You spent more than $5 on a jump rope, and it's not from target.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You size up every heavy object that you see and say, "I bet I could easily deadlift that !!"

*A favorite the members of my box do - Post a photo of yourself in a handstand next to a major landmark while on vacation. And of course, wearing a t-shirt from our box.
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Everytime you hear the song "Amazing Grace" you think of Grace the workout. When you hear 3...2...1.. you get butterflies and look for chalk.....you look down on ppl who workout with gloves...you stop caring about what you bench and worry about how much you snatch.......

Look down on me for gloves all you want, but when I have a meeting the next day the last thing I need are open blisters on my hands. :drinker:
  • marathon_44
    marathon_44 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When you talk about your snatch so much that your husband no longer giggles at its mention.
  • allykat0320
    allykat0320 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When you wake up and make the conscious decision to skip the early Saturday morning WOD to sleep in... you end up doing burpee penalties in your dream.

AHAHAHAHAAAAAA this made me laugh out loud. So true. thanks for that!
  • allykat0320
    allykat0320 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You get that great racing heart, adrenaline rush feeling when you log on to see what the day's WOD will be....
  • kaaaaylee
    Options
    You know you are a crossfitter when "snatch" "thruster" and "burpee" are no longer funny words.
  • FWMagicMike
    FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I went to get something at CVS and on the front door they had RX hours... I thought of WODs...
  • FWMagicMike
    FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    "I cleaned my snatch" still sounds bad...
  • kaaaaylee
    Options
    Got the most amazing deal on oly lifting shoes...tweeted about it 6 times.
  • SMKean90
    SMKean90 Posts: 55
    Options
    :grumble:
    When your husband builds you a pull up station and a jump box in his garage and it is the most romantic thing he could've done for you!

:love:

WOW!!!! Jealous! i had to build my own :(
    i just got laughed at
    :grumble: :brokenheart: :sad: