If I see this
64043_520171574674067_572645576_n_zps852d0882.jpg

they get a buisness card that looks like this
156176_10151372923951613_830187823_n_zps22b958bc.jpg

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Where can I order some of these cards, I have been ejected from a store because I demanded to speak with a Manager and advised them that since they will not allow me to protect myself they were being held responsible for my protection {it was okay I did not plan on patronizing them}.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    The sadist thing is the schools do not allow guns. I had a meeting with my kiddo and the Dean on Wednesday and I left my gun in the car. I follow the laws. Freaks do not.
  • sirthickness
    Options
    I am a Sheriff's Deputy. My main duty is patrol, but I also work part time as an SRO (School Resource Officer) at the high school. There are actually some teachers who think we should "check" our guns before we enter the school. Sorry, but that ain't happening! Where I go, my gun goes...everywhere, on or off duty.
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    guns do not kill people people kill people! I carry even where I am not supposed to. I would rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6. I will protect me, my family and those who can not protect themselves.
  • rininger85
    Options
    I would rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6. I will protect me, my family and those who can not protect themselves.

Amen!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My wife is a retired teacher from Newtown, CT who is now a sub. SHe got called in to sub at Sandy Hook Elementary last Friday but declined as she does better with middle and high schoolers.

She was stunned and said she would have been locked in classroom cowering and cursing an administration that would make her leave her Sig at home. Meanwhile here everyone is reviewing how to better harden the schools- everything is being mentioned EXCEPT allowing those teachers and admins who want to to have a weapon in the schools.

I am not advocating arm every teacher or just allowing one with a CCW to carry. I believe they should undergo, at a minimum, armed guard training and qualify every year. :(
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My wife is a retired teacher from Newtown, CT who is now a sub. SHe got called in to sub at Sandy Hook Elementary last Friday but declined as she does better with middle and high schoolers.

She was stunned and said she would have been locked in classroom cowering and cursing an administration that would make her leave her Sig at home. Meanwhile here everyone is reviewing how to better harden the schools- everything is being mentioned EXCEPT allowing those teachers and admins who want to to have a weapon in the schools.

I am not advocating arm every teacher or just allowing one with a CCW to carry. I believe they should undergo, at a minimum, armed guard training and qualify every year. :(

Wow. IMO, abolish all the gun control laws and regulations is the solution to this mess. It won't be like a shoot out at every places as many would thought.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I believe in CANT (where legal to do so.)

Carry
    Always
    Never
    Tell

I do not patronize those places that would disarm me and know that they could do nothing to protect me. The folks that keep repeating their mantra of "it can't happen here" are so wrong. I will not be a sheeple.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Places that do not "allow" CCW doesn't always mean that you can't do it. I carry everywhere other than work (because I could be fired) and buildings like schools, courthouses, etc where it is actually ILLEGAL to carry. Places with a sign on the door don't mean sh1t to me. If they catch you the only thing they can do is make you leave. Their sign isn't a law and you aren't breaking a law by not paying attention to it. Also the only way they should ever know that you are carrying is if you had to use your weapon and in that case, who cares about their stupid sign?
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I fully agree on this, but if they make a statement so do I.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Places that do not "allow" CCW doesn't always mean that you can't do it. I carry everywhere other than work (because I could be fired) and buildings like schools, courthouses, etc where it is actually ILLEGAL to carry. Places with a sign on the door don't mean sh1t to me. If they catch you the only thing they can do is make you leave. Their sign isn't a law and you aren't breaking a law by not paying attention to it. Also the only way they should ever know that you are carrying is if you had to use your weapon and in that case, who cares about their stupid sign?

In Wisconsin the signs have the weight of law behind them. I prefer to not give them my money while obliging them. We also post those businesses against 2A.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

In Wisconsin the signs have the weight of law behind them. I prefer to not give them my money while obliging them. We also post those businesses against 2A.

That sucks. It isn't like that here. Don't carry to schools or the court house and you are prety much good to go around here.
  • m_shuman
    m_shuman Posts: 179
    Options
    Gun free zones are hunting preserves for psychopaths.