Christmas presents etc

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    No bj's have been given and we haven't boned. I don't think that's going to change on Christmas.

I know not to give something big. If I do, it'll be small...
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    No bj's have been given and we haven't boned. I don't think that's going to change on Christmas.

I know not to give something big. If I do, it'll be small...

..... I know what you're getting, Step one: you find a box.....
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    **** in a box?? Haha
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    **** in a box?? Haha

How come everytime some steps and a box are involved the female mind always goes to a D*ck in a box?? Can't we have nice things??
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Maybe something nice to complement the tamales he's asked for - a new experience, or an introduction to something he hasn't had before could be a nice 'gift' and a thoughtful gesture, without going down the awkward roads of intimacy before you're ready and/or the 'I got you something/did you get me something' scenario. Or you could teach him to make tamales!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    My new man and I had the conversation. We decided to not do gifts this year but to spend a day together instead. We are going to go to these outdoor hotsprings/spa in Whistler for the day. More fun, less awkward!

I'm well jel of this day out! :bigsmile:

Yes. Can I come too? I love Whistler, and I could really, really use a day of hotsprings/spa. Damn Atlantic :grumble: :grumble:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'd go for something small. 6 pack of his favorite beer, bag of his favorite candy, bake him something, maybe a book he might have mentioned. Nothing bigger than that...just schedule a day together - time spend together means much more than any gift!

PS. Ceasar: Lookin' good in your new pic! :flowerforyou: Great progress!
    Thank you.:blushing:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Step one...cut a hole in a box...

THANK YOU for reminding me to watch this...along with a few more...**** in my pants..... "nautical themed pashmina" ....so funny!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I would get something. I'd rather get someone a gift then not generally speaking.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Steak and BJ

March 14th is the official steak and BJ day. I marked it on my calendar! :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    LMAO! This thread is hilarious!!

I've been wondering the same about my new guy...we've been on 4 dates so far, and will see each other at least that many times before Christmas (but, he'll be out of town on Christmas). We've established that we enjoy each other's company and he's mentioned some things in the future that he'd like to do together so I think we're moving in the right direction.

Anyway....I was thinking about a bottle of alcohol, or something small to put on his desk... but, nothing seemed right. Then I figured it out. He loves watching live music, so I picked up concert tickets for a show on Feb 1st. The tickets were under $20/each. It's a show we'll both enjoy, and something where it's not so much money he'll feel uncomfortable by the gesture. I figure I'll just put them in a card and keep it in my purse until the time is right. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Seriously though for two seconds...does anyone think of sex or any sexual act as a gift? If so I have clearly been far too generous in this relationship!

No, not really. It's still fun(ny). I always like the people that get high and mighty at me and assume that I keep sex for special occasions only :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Steak and BJ

March 14th is the official steak and BJ day. I marked it on my calendar! :laugh:

Nooooo! That's already Pi day, White day, and my sisters Bday D:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Steak and BJ

what the heck if Pi day and White day??
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Steak and BJ

what the heck if Pi day and White day??

Pi = 3.14
    White day is a Japanese holiday - on Valentines day it's customary for girls to give boys chocolate, and on white day (one month later), the boys reciprocate with white chocolates.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Pi is the little symbol that you were taught about in geometry where the area of a circle equals piX(radius squared). The value is 3.14xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hence March 14 or 3.14 is Pi day, No idea what White Day is.

Just looked up White Day on Wikipedia. It's like Valentine's Day in Japan. Only instead of being completely clueless about what to get a woman, she gets the guy something on Feb 14 and he gets hosed by being epected to get her something on March 14 that is double or triple the cost.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Pi is the little symbol that you were taught about in geometry where the area of a circle equals piX(radius squared). The value is 3.14xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hence March 14 or 3.14 is Pi day, No idea what White Day is.

I know what Pi is .. I just don't understand what you do on that day?? lol
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    At work, the employee association served pie (and ice cream).
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I know what Pi is .. I just don't understand what you do on that day?? lol

In my office, everyone brings in the other kind of Pie... Yum!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    **** in a box?? Haha
    Yes, but preferably his d*ck and your box. :bigsmile: