Getting Started

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
WHAT TO DO FIRST!

1. CHECK OUT TEAM BEACHBODY. Look around in there and check out the helpful hints. After you do that, I'll send you the instructions for the Supergym. They give away $500 randomly to someone every day. I've won!! At www.teambeachbody.com, once you log in, you'll get access to message boards, support tools, an online gym to track your workouts, and more.

2. CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE BOARDS. Head over to the message boards and check out the boards for your workout. There should be a thread for people getting started, plus lots of other threads that answer questions about the program. Sometimes Tony, Shaun, Leandro and Chalene post there, too, and you can ask them questions.

3. TAKE YOUR “BEFORE” PICTURE. Believe me, this was my least favorite part of getting started. It's no fun, but you'll be seriously glad you did later. Make sure you get a shot of your whole body from the front, back, and both sides. And just wear shorts or a bathing suit. You don't have to show it to anyone. But when you've finished your program, you're going to be amazed how far you've come. AND the $100,000 prize is up for grabs! (I'll explain later how to qualify for that).

4. PLAN YOUR WORKOUT SPACE. You're going to need someplace with a TV and DVD player and plenty of room to move. Usually 6 feet by 6 feet is a good rule of thumb.

5. CLEAN OUT THE FRIDGE. You gotta dump the junk and make room for the healthy stuff.

6. GET YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON BOARD. Let everyone know you're making this huge decision for your health. You'll get their support, plus it'll keep you accountable.
This discussion has been closed.