15th DECEMBER - CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

Options
zoukeira
zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
So we started this with the aim of finishing by December 15th - who has managed to finish? Who is hoping to finish soon? How did you all find it?

For me - life changing! I have gone onto RI30 and the changes in my body are incredible - I wear a bikini now!!

Replies

• siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I didn't finish yet but I really want to finish before new years! I did day 3 level 3 today after a long break and I will get to the end!
    what about everyone else? I can't believe only one person managed to finish!!!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i stopped after l2d4, our baby was sick, then we were sick. then he was sick again, i had finals, etc etc. it was hell, then it was like hell trying to get back on the saddle. i did do l2d5 the other day, and again haven;t done it since. :( now, i really have no excuse. So, I am going to do it tonight...l2d6. And I will do it into the new year until I complete it (even though I am sure all my hard work from the first half has disappeared because of not only being inactive, but also not eating so great:( )

I am going to be getting jm body revolution in January. Zoukeria, I am so impressed by your progress!!!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    So we started this with the aim of finishing by December 15th - who has managed to finish? Who is hoping to finish soon? How did you all find it?

For me - life changing! I have gone onto RI30 and the changes in my body are incredible - I wear a bikini now!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look absolutley fabulous girl!!! Way to go!!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oh ya, my status: I`m still working on level 2. It`s been great, I really love this workout but I haven`t been doing it too frequently. Hope to get level 2 complete (days 9 and 10 left) and get into level 3 over the holidays :)
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! Totally missed the roll call here. ^^' I finished the 30DS on Dec 7, and posted the results (measurements only, no pics) on my MFP blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EleMeleUkulele/view/30-day-shred-results-454390
    I know they're not spectacular, but still exceeded my expectations. :D
  • Janelle173
    Options
    Ohhh! Totally missed the roll call here. ^^' I finished the 30DS on Dec 7, and posted the results (measurements only, no pics) on my MFP blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EleMeleUkulele/view/30-day-shred-results-454390

Awesome job!!!! :)
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Fantastic!!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I JUST FINISHED :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm so happy and a little bit proud of myself! I started the shred for so many times and FINALLY I managed to finish it!
    I didn't like level 2 so much but I think I will be doing level 3 in the future and I might also do level 1 with heavier weights! I'm gonna do Jillian Michael's Body Revolution next!
  • Janelle173
    Options
    I JUST FINISHED :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm so happy and a little bit proud of myself! I started the shred for so many times and FINALLY I managed to finish it!
    I didn't like level 2 so much but I think I will be doing level 3 in the future and I might also do level 1 with heavier weights! I'm gonna do Jillian Michael's Body Revolution next!

Congrats on finishing and you should be so proud of yourself!! do you like your results?

When are you doing JMBR? I am restarting 30 DS since I only made it to day 15. But I think I am goignt o start in the middle of level 2 where I fell off, and go on to level 3 then back to level 1, etc. But, I am ordering JMBR in the next week. Can't wait to get started!