Welcome to all our new members.

Options
2»

Replies

• cemunger
    Options
    Figured I would check this out, see how useful the app is to me.
  • fennrx
    fennrx Posts: 2
    Options
    i've had the app for a few weeks. I've found it to be an invaluable tool in helping to keep me honest and informed about what I eat.
  • cemunger
    Options
    I'm liking some aspects of it, but the lack of customization for nutrition goals kind of annoys me. Seems like you should be able to customize it for different diet plans. Say you were doing a higher protein lower carb... This thing is telling me My protein goal is 63 grams. ****, I've only got 3 left for the day, and it's not even 9 am. I know I can just ignore it and follow my numbers, but I feel like it's scolding me for not eating 200 grams of carbs. Not a big deal. Loving the bar code scanner, working on Greek yogurt and protein drink so far.
  • Gismos
    Gismos Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm liking some aspects of it, but the lack of customization for nutrition goals kind of annoys me. Seems like you should be able to customize it for different diet plans. Say you were doing a higher protein lower carb... This thing is telling me My protein goal is 63 grams. ****, I've only got 3 left for the day, and it's not even 9 am. I know I can just ignore it and follow my numbers, but I feel like it's scolding me for not eating 200 grams of carbs. Not a big deal. Loving the bar code scanner, working on Greek yogurt and protein drink so far.

If you log into the website, not the phone app, you can customize your settings. I only used my Ipad for most of a year and had the same issue. Then I logged into the website to show a friend and found out you can change all the settings there.
  • veritas_rasa
    veritas_rasa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Posting just to keep this going. I'm not losing weight very quickly.
    So... FUArock and FBHO.