have you repeated Stage 1?

Options
I really like Stage 1 and I can really see results without even doing comparison pictures yet. I have about 1 more week to go, but my question is, did anyone decide to repeat to reach a goal or did you just move on to Stage 2? I'm not opposed to moving on yet, but I have a particular goal in mind so I was thinking of extending 2-3 more weeks.

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I did 4 extra workouts, two of each stage because if I did it that way it worked out to where my week off in between stages was over thanksgiving when company was here so it was just easier for me, I didn't repeat the whole thing, just added a few workouts to work with my schedule better.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I didn't extend stage 1, but I wish I had. I think there's an option in the book to stay there for 12 weeks instead of 8, but I overlooked that my first time through. In stage 2, I could barely do the front-squat-push-presses though with the 45 lb. bar, so I wish I'd stayed in stage 1 at least until I could do the shoulder presses with 50 lb. total (25 lb. DBs).