Wednesday - Wishes

Options

Replies

• Kate964
    Kate964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i wish that everything works out and i permently get more hours at work. i was only hired for 24 hours but really need 32-40 hours a week. it would be a blessing to have more hours.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I wish that my sons autism would be a benefit to them instead of a hindrance...
  • Pickypeggy
    Options
    My wish is to be true to myself, be the bet I can be.
  • charlami
    Options
    I wish I was at home sleeping instead of working. I have a doctors appt later today and it is a 90 min drive each way and I am so so so tired.

oh.. and also I wish for World Peace.. :laugh:
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My Wednesday wish is for my family to be happy, healthy, and prosperous in 2013.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My wish is love excerise lol
  • Cocooma
    Cocooma Posts: 13
    Options
    My wish for me would be to have more energy in 2013 and enjoy new experiences because of it.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My wish, of course to be healthy and at my goal weight. But more so, to be able to move to the country and become self sufficient. All I wanna do is raise chickens and goats, and all our own veggies.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    My wish is to get healthy and reduce meds in 2013. And to reach my goal of ONEderland by April 1st!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wish I didnt have to worry about the effects of food! Eat whatever I want, with no gain at all..... I know I know its not going to happen, thats why Im here lol
  • jgeil07
    jgeil07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is really silly, my wish is to visit one of the Disney parks. My senior year of high school, we visited Disney California but it just wasn't the same. I want to experience it without kids first, my hubby said maybe in October for our wedding anniversary. Another wish is to get healthier, I am so afraid I am going to follow in my dad's footsteps health wise that I should of started a long time ago but always made excuses. This year I am gonna do it.
  • crbf
    crbf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My wish is to be confident!
  • melissa_fitdiary40
    melissa_fitdiary40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My wish is to get the weight down and be told that i can get off these blood pressure meds. Healthy!
  • kelcity
    kelcity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My wish is to not lose my will-power and determination....easier said an done!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My Wednesday Wish:
    I wish that I will be able to climb a flight of stairs without gasping for air.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    My wish is to overcome emotional eaing.
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wish to be in perfect health, to be a fit athlete and to be financially secure.

And I wish to be off my blood pressure meds by the end of the year.
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My wish is for more confidence!

This!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I wish to lose my final 20 LBS by my birthday in April. I wish my extra skin on my stomach would just disappear! I wish my daughter would realize just how much I love her and only want the best for her(she is 19 and thinks that Mom doesn't care).
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would like to be healthier, in particular I'd like to get my asthma cleared up as much as possible.