Twin Friends??? 5 3 120lb goal weight 105

Options
Heeeey everybody! I'm going to try out the friends thing! I've never done them before!

So, anyone in their 20s, trying to lose the last 10 lbs??

Replies

• Jessblueskies
    Jessblueskies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am pretty darn close to you. I started at 131 and now I weigh 123 lbs. I'm trying to get to 107-110ish lbs. I've fallen a little this last week but I'm just gonna get back up and keep going!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    hi!!!!!!!!
    im 22, 5'3 , 121lbs :)
    feel free to add me!
  • carissa100
    carissa100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, Also 5'3 high, 120 pounds. Used to be 106 pounds... would love to support each other.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5 foot 3 inches, about 100pounds depending on when I weigh myself.
    Looking to be 95 at the end of the day!
    Add me :)
  • squashyhelen
    squashyhelen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2 (and a half) and started at 127. I'm now 122 and want to get down to 117ish while maintaining muscle. I have a larger frame, so 105 starts to look a little freakish on me. I got to a low of 95 pounds in high school before and freaked myself out with how my vertebrae looked. Anyhow, add me!

Do you guys find that your bodies hold onto every last pound really tightly? These pounds are so hard to come off ...
  • WestCoaster831
    Options
    Yup! That would be me :) I'm 25, 5'4, size 2 but 139....trying to get back down to my natural 115 (believe it or not)! Marriage makes you gain!
  • small_town_jubilant
    Options
    5'2" Started at around 127, I am now 121. Goal weight for now is 115, but eventually, I would love to be at 105ish
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3ish
    120lbs
    With a goal weight of 110.

I can't get these last pounds off! :(
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at around 118 pounds. It took more than a year to get down to 108, and my weight's been creeping back up even though I'm still using a calorie deficit. Drives me crazy!
  • Tetonia
    Tetonia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am not in my 20s but I am 5'2" and 114 pounds. My goal is not so much a scale weight but to be at 25% body fat. I would like to see what getting down to 110 would do for that goal.

I was 127 pounds last August, when I started working out again and logging daily. My weight has been holding at 114 since November.
  • callie07623
    callie07623 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI- I'm 5'2.5'' and 123 depending on the day- I would like to try the friend thing too! I've been having a hard time with the 10 or so lbs I would like to take off. I feel like having people to support around my same stats would help! Feel free to add me!
  • uberkrafty
    uberkrafty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 119lbs -- trying to get to 110lbs. Gained a bunch of weight (up to 123 eek) since I got married LOL. Feel free to add!!
  • esballet
    esballet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm almost exactly the same as you. 5'3'' and have gotten up to about 118 pounds recently. Right now I'm just working on getting back to 110 ish, which is normal for me, but I would like to eventually get down to 100 or 105. Feel free to add me:)
  • CatLadyyy
    Options
    5'2 .. went from around 127lbs.. to 105lbs! Attempting to maintain now!
  • supershineexo
    supershineexo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and now gained 138 lbs! goal weight is 105lbs! Argh! Really need some help and motivation!
  • skinnyjuu
    skinnyjuu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm exactly the same as you. 5"3 120 pounds looking to lose 15-20 pounds
    Feel free to add me!
  • sun_n_jazz
    sun_n_jazz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started at 115, my goal is 105 too! Feel free to add me. :)
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! How's the dieting coming along?
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 and started the 30Day shred at 123lb. I am on the second last day of the 30 day shred now and currently weigh 130lb, which is very frustrating. My aim is to go down to the range of 105-114lb. I am torn about what to try next to shed the pounds. I have most of the Jillian Michaels' programmes, P90X and insanity.Any ideas?Please add me for some much needed motivation.
  • overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'3" - 126.5 lbs. Looking to lose about 10 more (I'm 26 years old).

Anyone here is welcome to add me, and we can root each other on.