Survey: What motivates you???

Options
For me, it is easy, I am a huge boxing and mma fan. Here are a couple motivators for me:

1. Watching Rocky movies, except for Rocky V(it was horrible).
2. I enjoy The Biggest Loser, especially when Jillian is on the show. She knows how to push you!!
3. Seeing and feeling the difference in my body each day.

Now how about you, what are your motivators????

Replies

• Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Honestly, what motivates me is the goal of having the second half of my life kick *kitten*. The first half was pretty rough. And as a recovering alcoholic, I know now that my body can do so much more now that it's not in a constant state of being poisoned, honestly.

So now, I basically just want to become like Bruce Lee and Zuzka Light's love-child. :D
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    1.I got married in March and my husband I couldn't talk a real honeymoon. But we plan on taking on this year! I want to look my best! I want to go to a place where I can wear a bikini and be happy with how I look and not have wear a cover up!
    2. I think I owe it to myself to be a happier person in general! The more I exercise and eat healthier the better I feel and the more I want to keep on this high of a happier healthier me!
    3. As silly as this sounds my dogs also motivate me. I walk every morning with them and some mornings it's just too dang cold or I'm just too tired. But they are on a schedule and they know when it's time to go. They get all crazy and help push me out the door to start my day right!
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I think the thing that motivates me the most is the way I feel. My health has improved. I used to go to the chiropractor once a month because I had so much trouble with my back. I went 3 times this year. I have gone from two blood pressure medications to one, and I hope to get where I can get off that. I used to have constant knee pain, it aches occasionally now. And I have so much more energy.

But even more I feel good about myself. I am proud of what I have accomplished and have a lot more self confidence.

I also am motivated when my clothes get too big. I love when my friends tell me my pants are too baggy. And I love the amazement in people that I haven't seen for a long time. I have had a few relatives not recognize me until I said hi to them.
  • jmont67
    Options
    My motivation is simple, my own self respect. I know when I try hard, i know when I don't. The person I see in the mirror must be impressed by what I do. There is nothing better than putting your head on the pillow at night knowing that you gave all you had to give that day.
  • Rica5th
    Options
    My 13.5 month old going from walking to running! :tongue:
  • warrior63
    Options
    My 13.5 month old going from walking to running! :tongue:

That is AWESOME!!!!! What better motivator!!!:smile: