Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FRIENDS!

Hi girls and guys! I need some friends on here to stay motivated. i am 27 and in ok shape 5'4'' 124 pounds. I am looking to get back to my happy weight of 115. It may sound crazy to some but i was at that weight from february-october this year and all of a sudden i gained these 10 or so pounds and i CANNOT get them to go away.... May sound petty to some but I feel gross and im ready to lose it. I stay home with my two year old all week and work 12's as a nurse on the weekends. Im looking for new ideas, encouragement and advice!!! HELP ME HEALTHY PEOPLE

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    I totally understand your frustration with those few pounds. They are the hardest to lose. I sort of envy you that you are home during the week. When I was, I would put in a video and exercise in my livingroom. I am not very good at keeping up with my friends but if you want to add me you may.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    You can add me if you like. I'm finally in maintenance, but it took me all year just to lose 19 pounds...so I understand your frustration!
  • Cgravelines
    Cgravelines Posts: 10 Member
    Add me on, I could use some encouragement too!
  • mmj09
    mmj09 Posts: 12
    New here as well! I will add ya'll if you add me too!
  • We have almost exactly the same stats. I am 5'3.5" and currently weigh 125. My goal is 115. I am a few years older than you and mommy to a 4 and 6 year old.

Feel free to add me!