Spreadsheet

Options
Here is the link to the spreadsheet. Every Tuesday will be check in day. Be sure to log in and record your most recent weigh in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfhFbxGcsDQdEViTVBRQU1VbVpyeFp5dFFfb2ZFSEE

Remember to have your starting weights, measurements and pictures by January 1.

Replies

• aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    can you please tell me how to add my name to the list in the speadsheet?
  • a_better_me_for_me
    Options
    The spreadsheet is unlocked now so that wnyone can edit it. I was going to keep the group at 50 and edit myself but htis way seems better. Everyone can edit their own numbers. All you will have to do is log you current weight on the weigh in days.
  • aditifoodie
    Options
    I added my name. Thanks.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Make sure you put your starting weight in guys, and post your measurements in the measurement thread
  • demilade
    Options
    There are a lot of blanks on the spread sheet! Get your numbers in guys! I know some if you are probably still on new years eve, so make sure they are in tomorrow.
  • PeaceLoveandFitness140
    Options
    Hello. Quick question. I changed my MFP from get healthy 16 to PeaceLoveandFitness140. Should I edit that on the spreadsheet?
    Also I have already lost 2 lbs. Should I put the weight in that I was when I started MFP or should I put my current weight. Thanks. Happy New Year!!
  • Gethot2015
    Gethot2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and thanks for starting this group and allowing additional ,members. I just found out about this tonight. I will have all my numbers in tomorrow. Thanks!
  • Bebeharden
    Bebeharden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late, but just checked into MyfitnessPal and so, wanted to post my weight. Do we post monthly or weekly? Wasn't sure how the spreadsheet is organized.
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Reformatted the spreadsheet to put everyone who has completed their weigh ins in alphabetical order. All those blanks were making it hard to read!
    There are two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet, one for monthly weigh ins and one for weekly weigh ins. I moved all the starting weigh ins to the second tab, so week 1 is done!
    Next weigh in is Tuesday the 8th, get ready!!! I added columns to the weekly weigh in tab so that we could see the percentage gained/lost from the week before, but they are hidden until we weigh in to keep it clean.
    If you haven't put your starting weight in, or if I missed it in the transfer, just put it at the bottom and I'll clean it up again tomorrow! Hope this helps keep our eyes on the goal!
  • KCSF
    KCSF Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I copied and pasted the link but, it will not open. It says it cannot be displayed. :) Any advice?
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    I copied and pasted the link but, it will not open. It says it cannot be displayed. :) Any advice?

Are you trying to access via a work computer? Sometimes work networks have filtering software that don't allow access to shared drives like this one. Also maybe try clearing your cache and cookies and try again? If all else fails, one of us can post for you!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I just joined and can't open the spread sheet any ideas, I am on my home computer. Thanks
  • AnaMarian
    AnaMarian Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Reformatted the spreadsheet to put everyone who has completed their weigh ins in alphabetical order. All those blanks were making it hard to read!
    There are two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet, one for monthly weigh ins and one for weekly weigh ins. I moved all the starting weigh ins to the second tab, so week 1 is done!
    Next weigh in is Tuesday the 8th, get ready!!! I added columns to the weekly weigh in tab so that we could see the percentage gained/lost from the week before, but they are hidden until we weigh in to keep it clean.
    If you haven't put your starting weight in, or if I missed it in the transfer, just put it at the bottom and I'll clean it up again tomorrow! Hope this helps keep our eyes on the goal!

Awesome! Thanks! :)
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I added my name in hopefully I did it right!
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Hey everybody - don't forget to weigh in today! Go to the spreadsheet and click the bottom tab that says "January Weigh In". If you are having trouble getting to the spreadsheet, post your 1/1/13 and 1/8/13 weights on this thread and we will add them for you!

Good luck everybody - a new week starts today!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ops
  • AliciaCharmaine
    Options
    Somehow my name vanished from the January weekly spreadsheet. What's up with that? My weight for the week should be 237 if someone knows how to fix it. Congrats to all who lost and keep trying for those who did not.
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    AliciaCharmaine I fixed your entry on the spreadsheet.

Hey ladies - still waiting for A LOT of you to enter your Week 2 numbers on the spreadsheet! We only have a third of the week 2 filled in. If you're having trouble getting to the spreadsheet, please post on this thread and we'll do it for you! Or feel free to direct message me and I will be happy to put it in! Even if you posted a gain, let us know. It happens to all of us, and we want to be here to support you and encourage you to get back on and keep going!

Want to give big props to lem_orc29 for the biggest percentage lost in the group last week - 3.34%! Way to go lady! Keep it up!
  • demilade
    Options
    I dont see a spot for week 2, just monthly
  • aditifoodie
    Options
    If you at the bottom of the page there are tabs for monthly weigh ins- january weigh in for this month, just click on that and you will get the page for weekly progress.