New to group today. It's my Birthday today

Options
Stepped on the scale and have put on another 5pounds. Need to do something

Replies

• Beyond_Value
    Beyond_Value Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!!

Have you been lifting weights or doing weight resistence bands?
  • RavishingRubbies
    Options
    breathe deeply and realize that it is just another stepping stone.trying to stop you.but you will step on it and over it.you will come out victorious.i can't tell you how many times i have experienced that.at my highest i was 270 pounds.an awful point in my life.but i have come so far.i have had many set backs and roadblocks along the way.not saying there won't be many,but there will be.the goal is to get back up,keep pushing,and keep fighting.then you will come victorious.i wish you a happy birthday and a joyous day.if you ever need me,feel free to contact me anytime.this group is about support,love,motivation.we are a family.much of luck to you:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • RavishingRubbies
    Options
    No iam not doing any weight training,i use to do resistance bands.i have a lot of exercises and info on it.i will do a topic and post on it for you :bigsmile:
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm doing weight training and love it. You can burn a good amount of calories with combing it with Hiit training.
  • RavishingRubbies
    Options
    karengogo is it your birthday,everyone think it's my birthday.it's not my birthday.my birthday has long passed.:bigsmile: