I am DONE with 30DS!

Options
tidesong
tidesong Posts: 451 Member
Today, I finished Day 10 of Level 3! WOOHOO! Never thought I could get through this, but I proved myself wrong. I will take final measurements tomorrow morning.

In Level 1, I thought I was gonna die for the first few days. But by the end, I was able to follow Natalie more than Anita, though I still had to make some modifications for my wrists, knees, and back.

In Level 2, which I thought was the most difficult of the levels for me, I followed Anita for most of it, but pushed to somewhere between Anita and Natalie towards the end.

Level 3 was physically intense, but I actually found it easier for me. Again, I had to follow Anita for most of it, but I pushed it when I could. And even better? Found that I was having fewer issues with my wrists, knees, and back! Yay for muscle strength building!

I'll start going back for my normal 45 minutes of cardio at the gym next week. I'll probably go on Monday but not Tuesday (I have 24/7/365 access to my gym). But I think I will revisit this program sometimes. I'm also thinking about looking at Jillian's other programs, too.

I don't think I'll be trying P90X or Insanity anytime soon though. :)

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Well done on completing :) I was due to finish on Christmas Eve but in my wisdom I knew if I was finished before Christmas then I'd not exercise most likely until a few weeks into January and end up with my trousers tight again :)

So I'm restarting it but going to try to do all the advanced moves as much as possible and up my weights :) I took yesterday and today off and will start this on Sunday :)

I completely agree with level 2 been the hardest, I was doing doubles with ripped in 30 so if you wanting another JM that in my opinion was harder :)