diet friendly foods

Options
The secret to losing weight and not to guilty food pleasures.It's learning how to say yes,without causing damage to your diet.Avoiding your favorite foods can lead to bingeing,followed by regret,and abandonment of all of your efforts.Allowing yourself the occasional splurge,helps you to enjoy the treat and that make it easier to take on a pass on little extras the rest of the times. *Fortunately ,you can indulge and still keep calories in check,by finding an equally satisfying substitue without all the calories or guilt,that goes along with it.you can easily find a healthier alternative,that's gratifying&decadent yet mor diet friendly alternative for your food craving.this will be a start for a new beginning to eat healthier and make smarter food choices:bigsmile:

Replies

• Cookie9119
    Options
    That's true.I don't want to crave and not be able to eat. Only in modesty.Instead of a Wendys single I made me a Turkey burger instead.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Yes today instead of the job suckering me into the Hershey kisses i ate a apple yea me.