Group Leader- well not really

Options
lakota1307
lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
I started this blog /group to ask how people deal with emotional eating , well only 4 people remain. I guess I am not good at this ,
But any how, I was looking at this time of year , lots of good and bad emotions for me, which of course triggers me to eat . I try to pre plan and be conscience of my bad habits, But when I am in a good mood I tend to over eat almost as much as when i am in a sad mood, I guess I stop worrying about being fat and just tell my self " o well I'm happy , why worry" which is not good. I am trying to correct that behavior .
On a lighter note, I have been exercising more to try and counter my over indulgences, I love this time Of year , but while trying to change my "Life Style" all these parties make it hard to do. so My goal it to not gain and try to keep up my work outs to counter act my eating . one more thing. I am starting to see why running is addictive, can't run much, but I can run a little on the treadmill, and when I am done I generally like myself which hasn't happened much in my life
Hope to revive this chat and get some new people as friends

Replies

• Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can totally agree with you. I have been strong (super strong) for just over 9 months...but then i crashed and I hit hard. I was happy and content with myself and just keep stuffing cookies in my face..not a care in the world...just like the old me would do. There has to be a way to catch my self doing it and stop myself! But how! UGH!!!