It's a mind game

Options
Your PHILOSOPHY determines whether you will go for the disciplines or continue with the errors.

Jim Rohn

Hey everyone I hope that you enjoyed a great christmas celebration with family and friends. Now is the time to start looking forward toward the new you, the you, you've have been dreaming about. Listen when I joined the USMC back in 1980, I was totally unsure of what to expect. I wasn't confident that I had what it took to wear such a prestigious title. I didn't know if I had the physical strength to perform and the mental confidence to achieve my goal.

However what I learned when I got there is that I did have both of these qualities within myself I just didn't know it at the time of arrival. I also learned that the physical part of the training was actually the easiest part. It was the Mind games that they played on us each and every day that were the hardest part to adjust to understanding.

Why? I was resisting everything that they were trying to teach me. This same principle applies now. As I have said to each of my new friends, I'm like no other coach you have met or ever will meet. I'm going to help you realize that you, yes you, already have everything that you need for success in achieving your victory. Here is another thing that you must know, I can't do it for you. I can't just wave my hand and poof have it be done, but I can show you by example as to how it is done.

I'm going to show you that you can and will become the MASTER of your dietary intake forever. Most of what I will teaching you, you already know. You may be saying that's a bummer, I was hoping for you to show me something new something different. Let me apologize in advance. I'm no different then you, I'm human. If there is any difference, and there is none, it's that I may have a little more of life's experiences. We all already know what we need to do to be healthy and stay healthy, such as eat balanced meals, exercise daily or at least 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes, and get our proper rest at night (7-8 full hours of sleep ). Now you're beginning to see that you already have this within you.

What I'm going to help you over come is: The Mountain of DOUBT and FEAR that may be hindering your path. I live my life by this motto

"CONQUER every MOUNTAIN".

I get my inspiration from the book of Isaiah 41: 15-16
Also Philippians 4: 13

Now I'm not saying this is where you should or should not get your inspiration, this is however where I get mine.

The United States Marine Corps gets theirs from the Words: "Semper Fidelis" meaning always faithful. It's these two words that are the strong pillars that support the great structure of the Marine Corps. I would like to ask each of you to ponder in your minds what the pillars of you success are. Then post here your answers so that we all can see the beauty and power that is going to support your Iron House.

Every one of us has heard this famous quote : “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” However what he didn't say was be sure that when you step you're facing in the right direction, otherwise you may be going in the wrong way.

I just want to thank all of you again for allowing me to share what God and Life have given me. This is who we are and what we do here at the,

IRON HOUSE CORPS FITNESS GROUP :

We are a group of like minded people striving to achieve our common goal of living a healthy, successful, fulfilling life.

We unite together carrying each others burdens. Helping one another to conquer their fear, by building confidence through good knowledge and positive experiences.

It's my prayer that each of you be empowered by this experience in such a way that you will boldly share with all those that you love your testimonies of success and the joy of being in control of your live's, for this is where true liberty and freedom dwell. Knowing what's good for you and having the ability to make the right, good, and correct choice for your best interest always.

IRON HOUSE CORPS FITNESS GROUP
COACHDUHAMNC
" Conquer every Mountain"
Team BeachBody