How did it go?

Options
LJP1982
LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
The holidays? Were you all able to keep up with your workout plans? How about nutrition? :smile:

Replies

• Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I kept up with the workouts but was bad for 3 days. I'm back on the nutrition train now :). How about u?
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping up with the workouts but nutrition TERRIBLE : ( back on track for NY!!
  • fauvism
    Options
    I discovered that Insanity is not fun when your diet has mostly consisted of cookies for the last few days.

I took 3 days off and started back again on boxing day with the plyo cardio circuit and thought I was going to pass out because I was so tired. My diet hasn't been great the last week and a half or so (I strayed from the nutrition guide) and I've noticed how fatigued I am throughout the workouts. I went grocery shopping yesterday though and am hoping to get my butt back in gear since I'm comping up to the latter half of Insanity and know it's only going to get harder.
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think I did pretty well. I did have a little pumpkin pie, but I accounted for it and moved on. And I kept up with my workouts :smile:
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Been totally uncontrollable throughout Xmas til today.

No more excuses. 2013 WILL be my year =)