Sandee

Options
Hi, my name is Sandee. I'm looking for a small challenge to get myself going again, and this one sounds good. I'm pretty healthy overall but have noticed that my metabolism is starting to slow down. :( My weight has been slowly creeping up the scale over the past few years, and I am at the heaviest I've ever been except for during pregnancy. I am ready to get it back down to where it should be again. I'm looking forward to having a few people to report to.

Replies

• mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sandee. I'm looking for a small challenge to get myself going again, and this one sounds good. I'm pretty healthy overall but have noticed that my metabolism is starting to slow down. :( My weight has been slowly creeping up the scale over the past few years, and I am at the heaviest I've ever been except for during pregnancy. I am ready to get it back down to where it should be again. I'm looking forward to having a few people to report to.

So glad to see you on here.... I hope we all are able to learn and grow from one another on here and be motivational stars... The journey of weight loss canbe so hard and I know for me helpful motivation on this site has helped me succeed.

Welcome to the Challenge.... I am so glad you are here!