Hi

Options
Im getting married in June and wanting to loose 30 lbs is this a good group for me or only for fall weddings?

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    No this is a great group even if you are only till june. I haven't set a date yet but it's this year as going along yall could help me set a date.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tonya, and I'm supposed to get married May 18th, which doesn't exactly fit the group's description, but I figured, what the heck?! :-)

I'd love to lose 56 pounds by then, but that is a bit extreme, so I set up to lose 10 pounds a month, which is close. My biggest goal is to be in better shape by then, since David and I are doing a Warrior Dash that day, and saying our vows at the finish line. So healthy is my goal!!!
  • Renegade408
    Options
    I am not getting married until 2014.... but I could use all the help I can get.

I would like to get down to 137 by then, and I am at 188 now. I have spent almost all of my adult life overweight.

I am just sick of it. Time to start making healthier choices, and time to start living.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options

I would like to get down to 137 by then, and I am at 188 now. I have spent almost all of my adult life overweight.

I am just sick of it. Time to start making healthier choices, and time to start living.
    awesome way to reach your goal start early plan ahead you got this.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options

We are in a similar boat I am 162 trying to get down to around 120 and my wedding is April 2014 as it stands right now but we haven't booked anything yet.
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Start planning early. I started trying to book things this September for our September 28th 2013 wedding and had trouble finding a venue we could both agree on with availability. We didn't have as much difficulty finding a photographer or caterer but the venue is key. You will be way ahead of most people with your fitness goals!
  • CynGetsThin
    Options
    Hello all! I'm the creator of this group and am getting married in September 2013. My goal is to lost 40 pounds by my date = 5/month = 1/week. So doable.

What are you doing to lose weight?
  • CynGetsThin
    Options
    My date is also 9.28.13. Let's connect via private message too.