Welcome!

Options
Get acquainted with the site, then on January 2nd (as Vickie suggested), we'll get down to business. If anyone has any ideas, or wants to be an administrator to help check in with everyone, just PM me on FB or here and we'll work it out! Once we're sure that this group contains all of our fellow weight-loss resolution ladies, then we'll close it and make it private! xo

Feel free to post your goals here and any other comments - we'll all support each other, and in the end, we'll all come out on top!

Replies

• upagianthill
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20lbs (I'm not sure how many stones that is, but hopefully my British buddies will know what I mean!) :)
  • _elbeer_
    _elbeer_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting the group! My goal is 10 pounds and to work on making this body strong :)
  • previveexercise
    Options
    Emily - 1 stone = 14 pounds.

(Not British, just a nerd.)
  • standhall819
    standhall819 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 145 lbs! From where I started in September with Weight Watchers, that's a total of 35.8 lbs. Before this Christmas week I was down 17.6, I believe, so just about half way!! I think I gained this week (not at home to check), so I might have a little more work to do! :)
  • sunnybeaches144
    Options
    my goal is to lose 15-20 lbs or if i end up trimming down certain areas that my old clothes fit then i'll be happy regardless if i meet the lbs mark
  • vikkiegreer
    Options
    Hey,

so im ready to loose at least 35 - 50lbs. Sick of being fat, ill have my fat boobs replaced for foobs (all being well) early next year and i need a new body to go with it.
    Had to laugh at the last 2 day of my eating - nothing but rubbish, amazing how quickly those calories go. Looking forward to going food shopping tomorrow so i can get back to healthy eating. Lets do this !!
  • vikkiegreer
    Options
    Hey,

so im ready to loose at least 35 - 50lbs. Sick of being fat, ill have my fat boobs replaced for foobs (all being well) early next year and i need a new body to go with it.
    Had to laugh at the last 2 day of my eating - nothing but rubbish, amazing how quickly those calories go. Looking forward to going food shopping tomorrow so i can get back to healthy eating. Lets do this !!
  • lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose somewhere between 30 and 40 pounds. I'm having my PBM and DIEP Reconstruction sometime in 2013, so I need to leave some fat hanging around but I'm just sick of my size and am trying to lose 15-20 pounds upfront, then I'll kill the rest of it after recovery.
  • upagianthill
    Options
    Excellent! so I want to lose approximately 1.5 stone then :)