How many pounds are you looking to lose in the 10 weeks

Options
I would like to lose 20 pounds -- doable or not doable...That is the question!!!!

Replies

• MasterKat
    Options
    20-25 lbs for me. It's a stretch but I'm going to try my hardest!!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    25 lbs in ten weeks.
    What's the final day???
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    15lbs. I will weigh in Jan 1st, but if we have to wait to report it Jan 6 thats fine. :smile:
  • tljennin1
    Options
    I'm aiming for 15 lbs. It should be doable based on the way that I have been losing so far.
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    20lbs for me
  • JustiineMR
    JustiineMR Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I plan on losing at least 20 : )
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 lbs in 10 weeks. I've been at a stand still for months and it's really getting frustrated, hopefully it will be easier with the holidays behind me.
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would really like to dump 30 lbs but that may be a lil high. I will do the best I can, hopefully at least 15 :)
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 12. That's if I can start a little lighter than where I am as of today. Hoping to be close to 142 at the start of the challenge!
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    10 pounds would be nice.
  • fatblaster2012
    Options
    I will be very happy with 10 lbs. If I can lose even more that will be even better lol.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think 20 lbs. But I'm getting down toward my goal weight so I may want to go for more or stop sooner - I think I'll know when I get there. And everyone says the last 10 pounds are harder to lose, so I won't beat myself up if I don't get to 20 as long as I'm really doing my best.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for 5 more.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    10-20! :)
  • awkwardpear
    awkwardpear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    10 or so would be lovely :3
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Right now I am aiming for 15.. that will get me just under 185 in time for a friend's wedding. But.. the wedding is 23Feb. So it's a touch early for the challenge. I'm not really sure. I guess I will aim for 20 lbs, putting me about 180 lbs at the end of the 10 weeks. If I am reading the dates right, that's St Patrick's Day (17Mar).
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for 15. That would be about halfway to a dress size for me, I think, especially if I step up the physical activity.
  • Annadel
    Annadel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    10 lbs would be nice! Just in time for spring..
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Looking for the big 30 pounds. I will do it as long as my back don't mess up. YEA!!!!!!!!
    :glasses:
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hoping for 10-15!