Just Ordered and awaiting arrival!

Options
Hi all!

So I have just ordered this from gaiam.com.au and am awaiting arrival. Hoping that it might be despatched today but looks unlikely! They are saying up to 21 days for delivery so im on my own until then. I have done Michelle Bridges 12WBT with success and had I have not turned back into a lounge lizard then instead of maintaining my unhealthy weight, I would be at goal now.

So my plans are to follow The Biggest Loser club menu and do JM Body Revolution workouts. Until the DVDs arrive though, I will just do some daily walking or working out at home.

Is there any other equipment I need in order to use the BR system?

Anyone else waiting arrival and will be starting the program in the next 3 weeks or so? Would be nice to have some company along the way :)

Cath

Replies

• Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Send a message...some comfortable weights is about it...I'm getting started again...you might consider looking online at her 30 day shred...
    Mary
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    just ordered mine - should get it next week - so hoping to start 7th january
    its my 30th birthday on March 11th so thats 10 weeks away and i want to look fab for it!
    lets hope JMBR works for me!