How is this going to work?

Options
reerazzle
reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
As this is my first challenge and the 1st of January 2013 is fast approaching, I am wondering how this is going to work? Could you share more details?

Thanks

Reerazzle

Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Beginning Jan 1, 2013 (Tuesday) we will post in the "Tuesday" topic. You can post anything you want (within reason of course). If you can't think of anything to say, just answer the question(s) that are in each day of the week. You don't have to post if you don't want to (all though I would prefer as many as possible to be an active part of this challenge). Last year (2012) I started the original thread...and thought it went pretty well...so I decided to do it again. The important thing is that we stick together and accomplish our goals as supportive and encouraging individuals.

Only 5 days left. We can do it!

Let me know if this is confusing. Once we get going, I think everyone will understand, but if you still don't send me a message.

Melanie
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im thinking we should all try to have the same weigh in day so that we can look forward to it on the same day. That would be so fun!!! I saw you created a thread for Monday called Monday check in, it sounds like that may be the set up for a weigh in day!!! Im going to commit to making that my weigh in day and turning in my results to the check in thread. Also, another cool thing about mondays being weigh in day, it means that we will want to be good during the weekend so our weigh in monday isnt bad. :) Definitely a motivator for me, since I have the hardest times on weekends!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Im thinking we should all try to have the same weigh in day so that we can look forward to it on the same day. That would be so fun!!! I saw you created a thread for Monday called Monday check in, it sounds like that may be the set up for a weigh in day!!! Im going to commit to making that my weigh in day and turning in my results to the check in thread. Also, another cool thing about mondays being weigh in day, it means that we will want to be good during the weekend so our weigh in monday isnt bad. :) Definitely a motivator for me, since I have the hardest times on weekends!

Yes Monica you are correct in understanding the setup of this challenge. I can't wait to have the first weigh in on the 7th. I wanted Monday to be the day to weigh cuz it will motivate not only you but me too for the weekend. The weekend is harder for me than the rest of the week...not sure why but it is. Glad to see you joined. We have a great group this year. I'm really excited to encourage and support all the MFP buddies in here. We will all succeed as long as we lose 1 pound a week. till next time, later
  • Kiwimonkeygirl
    Options
    Monday sounds good, I've joined a weigh in club at the gym and chose Mondays as this will motivate me for the week and stay on track over the weekend. 52 pounds is exactly what I want to lose this year. Yee hah - go group, let's do this!