Daily Challenge 1 & Weekly Challenge 1 !

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Daily Challenge 1 : I challenge you to get in atleast 60 + minutes of exercise today! and/or get in atleast 32 ounces of water today!

Weekly Challenge 1 : I challenge you for the week to get in 520 minutes of exercise this week! or to drop out one common thing that you eat/drink for a whole week! Post that one thing and we can find a healthy subsitute for you! =)

Replies

• irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I accept this challenge!!
  • QueenElka
    QueenElka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    *in Barney Stinson voice* challenge accepted! Daily challenge and weekly challenge. Im trying to cut out soda completely but it's very difficult. Any suggestions???
  • foody44
    Options
    i accept! i need to drink more water!!!
  • alice74
    Options
    I am in! Thanks for the motivation!:happy:
  • b_stroke
    b_stroke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    *in Barney Stinson voice* challenge accepted! Daily challenge and weekly challenge. Im trying to cut out soda completely but it's very difficult. Any suggestions???
    Try carbonated water, it comes in lemon, lime and even grapfruit flavor. its actually really good, its not the sugar you want but the bubbles!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    For the Daily Challenge, I will work on drinking 32 oz of water which I have been slacking on.

For the Weekly Challenge, I will work on staying away from the cookies and brownies and cupcakes or anything that might resemble a dessert. Having a sweet tooth and a love for baking makes a weigh loss journey quite difficult!!!!!
  • GJW3
    GJW3 Posts: 3
    Options
    I will def do 32 oz of water
    May or may not do 60 mins of exercise - depends on a bunch of factors

Will try REALLY hard for 520 minutes of exercise this week!
    Continue to "drop" after dinner snacking

THANKS!!!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge: 32oz of water, not sure i can do the 60 mins of excersise unless i count housework

Weekly challenge: Stay away from desserts, one bite and ill eat the whole thing, so try for a cheese stick or a protien drink for dessert instead of cake, cookies, candy etc
  • jksheppie
    Options
    Daily-I have been trying to up my water intake so this is a great first challenge for me! I will also attempt the 60 minutes of exercise a day. I already do this 5 days a week, an extra two won't kill me...hopefully :)

Weekly-The one thing I want to cut out is eating after 7. I know this is not one particular item, but it has to be my worst habit. Once I get my little one in bed I just sit and snack until I go to bed.
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in - 32 ozs water for me and going for 520 minutes of exercise and I will give up cheese for the week
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Alright, 32oz of water today, 60 mins of exercise today and 520 mins of exercise for the week!
  • neworleanslady1
    neworleanslady1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OK, water and exercise for me today and 520 minutes of exercise for the week! I can do this!
  • 3kidsinpa
    Options
    I accept his challenge. I will be cutting out soda and my goal is to drink 80 ounces of water per day!::flowerforyou:
  • sarrymerry
    sarrymerry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge accepted! will do 60 mins exercise and a minimum of 32 oz water!
  • alexismobley
    alexismobley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I accept this challenge ! :) I'm about to go fill up my water bottle & head to the gym!
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I accept this challenge. Already been to the gym, but need to increase by 30 min. I will walk this afternoon.

Weekly challenge accepted. I am going to drop Diet Coke.
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge: I am in. 60 minutes of exercise today & water: working on doubling what I drink now so Ill be going for 88 oz..

Weekly challenge, I will try for the 520 minutes of exercise. I will attempt to drop the coffee, not sure anyone will want to be around a caffeine free me though :>
  • DeeChan634
    Options
    Challenge accepted! Good bye sugar in my tea T.T I'm drinking 3 bottles of water at work today, just for you guys ;)
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge: I am in. 60 minutes of exercise today & water: working on doubling what I drink now so Ill be going for 88 oz..

Weekly challenge, I will try for the 520 minutes of exercise. I will attempt to drop the coffee, not sure anyone will want to be around a caffeine free me though :>

AHAHAHA :D I love this!
    I will also attempt to drop the coffee definitely!! This may be extremely hard as I did just get a keurig for christmas *eyes light up like a little kid* but I can make iced tea in it too, and I drink my tea unsweetened anyways. So tea and water!!! here I come!

I am not quite up to snuff with that much exercise, I have been starting slow, and trying to acclimate myself to doing at least 30 minutes a day until it's within my normal routine! I will definitely DO my 30 though! :)

Thanks for the motivation love it!!!