Anyone starting Jan 1 or 2? Want to form a group?

Options
Anyone starting Jan 1 or 2? Want to form a group?

Replies

• amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I was going to start last week and that didn't quite work out, so I'm starting the 31st (only because I want a Monday start date) so is that close enough?? :tongue:
  • TakeTimeToCare19
    Options
    I started this past monday and LOVE IT!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm starting (again!) tomorrow...add me in!
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Monday (optimally), Tuesday or Wednesday. I have been sick the last few days and have to see how quickly I recover. Count me in!
  • njalexis
    njalexis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group since I'm going to be repeating the cycle again.
    today I'm actually completing my first cycle of the program. Can't wait to start again!
  • njalexis
    Options
    I will be starting right along with you! Feels good to complete her program & I'm so ready to begin this program for the second time.
  • njalexis
    Options
    I was going to start last week and that didn't quite work out, so I'm starting the 31st (only because I want a Monday start date) so is that close enough?? :tongue:

count me in!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am starting then too but most likely on Monday the 31st. I am not good with the group thing but will try it out to see if that keeps me more accountable.
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I tried restarting last week and did it the 4 days but this week has sucked. lol So I will restart Monday. Restarting for me is just starting on phase 2 again. I still have enough strength to skip the first phase.

This program kicks butt!
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    count me in. am hoping my knees will cooperate, they did not like turbofire! the post seem to say this prgram is easier to modify? am starting Monday. woohoo!
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Me me me! :) Can't wait to get this started, the workouts look really good.
  • littledosy
    Options
    I am starting on Monday the 31st. Very excited had a baby 7 weeks ago and can't wait to get back and a better probably body.
  • hellofar7
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!!!!
  • cat_pro70
    cat_pro70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If Monday 12/31 works, I'll be starting then. Looking forward to it!
  • claireb05
    claireb05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Will be starting 31st! (as it is a monday which makes it easier with the schedule) :smile:
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in, please!! :)
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    count me in. am hoping my knees will cooperate, they did not like turbofire! the post seem to say this prgram is easier to modify? am starting Monday. woohoo!

My knees bothered me with 30DS and Ripped in 30 so hoping this won't hurt them too much. I did buy knee braces and will modify when I have to somehow.
  • claireb05
    claireb05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Workout 1 complete! Should be ok on knees I have done banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones and at least workout 1 seems to built you up to more complex moves in later weeks more gradually than these to work out dvds.
  • mms1735
    mms1735 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow (Jan. 1). I planned on starting today, however, I had the flu this weekend. I'm excited to commit to the full 12 week program!
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm in. how do you form/join a group? keep posting a reply to original post? sorry for the dumb Q's- I'm new to posting