new to group

Options
Well Im short 4ft 10in ,age 281/2 in feb turn 29.
I have two daughters 19 months apart Im a sahm my husband works 3rd shift.My wieght before kids 120 after 150 first,after 2nd 147.
Im overwieght and Im worried it will get diabetes I had it during my 2nd pregnancy.Im not sure what to do anymore I had never been overwieght till I had kids.My perfect wieght for myself is 105 to 110.I hope one day I will see it again.

bust 38
waist 32
hips 42

I need to be healthy, I want to be healthy.

Replies

• suwannak
    suwannak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2 and weigh 166. I started off as 184 this summer, so I've already lost 18 lbs, but looking to lose more. I'm starting a 12-week challenge in January through my gym and thought this would be a good group to join. I need all the support I can get as I'm getting married in April and will be losing 30 more lbs. Happy New Year!!
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'1" and weigh 166. You just hang in there and keep logging your food. I am type 2diabetic and have been for 24 years. I have it under control and trying to lose the rest of my weight. What really helps me a lot is my walking. Glad to see you here.
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well Im short 4ft 10in ,age 281/2 in feb turn 29.
    I have two daughters 19 months apart Im a sahm my husband works 3rd shift.My wieght before kids 120 after 150 first,after 2nd 147.
    Im overwieght and Im worried it will get diabetes I had it during my 2nd pregnancy.Im not sure what to do anymore I had never been overwieght till I had kids.My perfect wieght for myself is 105 to 110.I hope one day I will see it again.

bust 38
    waist 32
    hips 42

I need to be healthy, I want to be healthy.

Stick with it- during good days and the bad ones and you'll get there! I know a lot of very healthy people who had diabetes only while pregnant. So strange, right?

Try not to worry - you are where you are. Just focus on improving one day at a time. I know it feels like your goals are a long way off, but try to focus on daily achievements rather than the distance left to go.

Feed your body rich and healthy foods, do exercises that stimulate and relax you. We're here for you!