Results

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Congratulations on completing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Feel free to share your achievement pictures or measurements here. Plus any other comments or tips you would like to share.

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution combined with a calorie deficit as guided by MFP. Usually ate back at least half of my exercise calories, many times eating back all.

Start Finish Difference
    Date Oct 29, 2012 / Jan 31, 2013 / 90 days
    weight 162 lbs / 140 lbs / 22 lbs
    waist 36.5" / 31.5" / 5"
    hips 39 / 36.75 / 2.25"
    arms 12 / 11.25 / 0.75"
    thighs 22 / 21 / 1"
    calfs 15 / 14.5 / 0.5"
    ribcage 34 / 32.5 / 1.5"
    boobs 41 / 37.5 / 3.5"
    neck 13.5 / 13 / 0.5"
    ankle 8.75 / 8.75 / 0"
    wrists n/a / 6.25 / n/a

15 inches total lost and 22 pounds lighter!

So proud of myself. I am a very determined person and this was difficult but doable. MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    MASSIVE congratulations Stacey! You are our first BR graduate, and what amazing progress you have had!

you have every reason to be proud of yourself, 22lbs and 15" loss is just fantastic! it just goes to show what can be achieved with time, commitment and hard work! Jillian would be proud of you too, you'd be a great candidate as one of her "girls"!

i hope everyone in this group will take inspiration from your massive achievements and use it to motivate themselves, i know i will!

you are proof that this programme works! Thankyou for sharing your results with us and good luck on your next venture, whatever that will be. I hope to still see you posting in-group when you can, i think you will have some valuable advice and tips for us all!
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Woo! I feel there should be a prize for first person to finish! Do you have before and after pictures? x
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Amazing Results!

I am so glad that I ordered this program!!!
  • Mazzela5
    Options
    Did you follow her eating plan or your own. I am following the workout program and eating 1340 calories a day. I initially lost 5 pounds the first 10 days but haven't lost anything in over two weeks. Kind of getting discouraged, but I am not quiting. Thanks for any input.:)
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What amazing results! Definitely deserved after such hard work, you are an inspiration to us all!
  • staceypunk
    Options
    I think the most weight loss on the scale was in Phase 2. I did not follow Jillian's plan. I am mostly vegetarian (eat some canned tuna) so it would be hard. I just stayed within my MFP calorie goals. I also did it pretty much as scheduled. My rest day would not necessarily be on Sunday, but I would have one rest day per week. I got the flu and a stomach bug and had a few days off for that. I also progressed through each DVD even if I felt like I had not totally mastered the lower DVD's yet.

I have a pic of me in a one piece bathing suit from early August, before starting my journey, at my heaviest. I didn't take pics through out the phases- wish I had now! I am going to put on the same bathing suit and try to pose the same way to get an After pic. I will certaintly post that when I get it, hopefully next couple of days.

My plan for what's next is to do Ripped in 30, and try to do Killer abs in addition to that. My schedule does not really allow for a full hour+, part of why I love anything Jillian because it's always around 30 minutes. But that's the plan :happy:
  • brey1986
    brey1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!
    That makes me so exited, and glad I started this too! I def can't wait to see before and after but 22 lbs! WOW Amazzzzingg =]
  • tbullock
    tbullock Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats Staceypunk, Way to get it!!!! You are a true inspiration that this can be done.
  • Gana1017
    Gana1017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hearing that most of the weight loss happened in phase 2 has really motivated me to keep going since I haven't really lost anything in phase 1.
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution combined with a calorie deficit as guided by MFP. Usually ate back at least half of my exercise calories, many times eating back all.

Start Finish Difference
    Date Oct 29, 2012 / Jan 31, 2013 / 90 days
    weight 162 lbs / 140 lbs / 22 lbs
    waist 36.5" / 31.5" / 5"
    hips 39 / 36.75 / 2.25"
    arms 12 / 11.25 / 0.75"
    thighs 22 / 21 / 1"
    calfs 15 / 14.5 / 0.5"
    ribcage 34 / 32.5 / 1.5"
    boobs 41 / 37.5 / 3.5"
    neck 13.5 / 13 / 0.5"
    ankle 8.75 / 8.75 / 0"
    wrists n/a / 6.25 / n/a

15 inches total lost and 22 pounds lighter!

So proud of myself. I am a very determined person and this was difficult but doable. MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!

Here goes :) Pics

Before, Early August 2012
    IMG_7367_zpscfb463e6.jpg
    IMG_7372_zpsbb88eee1.jpg

After, January 31, 2013
    IMG_1222_zps9b6d2824.jpg
    IMG_1226_zps63f4a97a.jpg
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Wow, wow, WOW!!! What an amazing transformation!!! You look like a different person!! I know your stats were impressive but omg, a picture speaks a thousand words.

i am very proud for you, and of you. You have worked so hard and obviously reaped the benefits. Truly inspirational. You NEED to post this on the main message boards, share your brilliant results with everyone! Very well done Stacey!
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I agree you definitely need to share these pictures with everyone, show them what results you can achieve if you set your mind to it! You look amazing and I'm sure you must feel amazing too!
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fab to see the change! Be very proud! xx
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did you follow her eating plan or your own. I am following the workout program and eating 1340 calories a day. I initially lost 5 pounds the first 10 days but haven't lost anything in over two weeks. Kind of getting discouraged, but I am not quiting. Thanks for any input.:)

i was the same 5lbs in week one, then just stopped - hoping phase two will make a difference (but i know i need to be better with my food too)
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    This needed a BUMP!

Everyone needs to see staceypunk's AMAZZZZING transformation!!
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your results are amazing! (Love those " guns")
  • harlychic
    harlychic Posts: 58
    Options
    Awesome results....Ive got a little over 4 weeks left I can only hope for such great results :smile:
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Errr staceypunk you are a badass!!!!!!!!!!

You look freaking incredible, I would DIE to have arms like you - amazing work!!!!!!
  • 2007me
    2007me Posts: 6
    Options
    Amazing results! You look fab!! I love reading people's success stories, it definitely helps keep me going. Thank you for sharing. I also didn't see much movement on the scale during phase 1, but just started phase 2, so I'm hopeful things will pick up soon! Thanks and congrats again! :)