Hello Hello!

Options
AdamBellfpt
AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone!

I'm not 100% sure how these groups are meant to work, but I'd quite like to use it as a way to get lots of you guys lots of info about healthy eating and exercise.

Not matter what you're goal…however big or small…It CAN be achieved!

I will set up some basics discussion boards in an attempt to try and group stuff just so that you guys can find the type of info your interested in….

Hope it helps

Good luck with your journeys!

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite!
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am really excited to see what you have / are learning, and how we can benefit from your knowledge. As well as making few more friends along the way.

Thank you! :drinker:
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. Hi everyone I'm Ann-Marie from Vancouver Canada.
  • smccully88
    smccully88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for including me in this group! I look foward to getting to know all of you!
  • toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)

i have LOTS of weight to lose - Hopefully we can all do this together!!.
    accessing mfp is easier for me by phone - so i may not post in the group as much.
    But feel free to add me :) x
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I'm on my last 10 pounds to lose and its so hard! I am trying to balance between toning exercises and cardio.
    I have a great support system from friend and local trainers who give me some advices. My biggest problem is dealing with RA and my heart condition. I try to push myself as hard as I can but sometimes its just too much for my old bones. So in order to keep going, I try to workout smart and modify some workouts to my body limitations. Its a slow and frustating process but it seems to be the only way for me right now :)
    One of my other problem is that I don't eat enough! I have a hard time to reach 1200 sometimes (thanks to GERD and IBS) But I do try!
    Thanks for adding me to your group. I'm very much looking foward to learning from each and everyone of you :)

Cheers from Montreal, Canada!
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Renee. I've lost 110+ pounds, but the last year have put 50 back on. So, back to getting it off (for good) and staying away from "fat thinking"