Intros

Options
2»

Replies

• ejosbourn
    ejosbourn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Erin and I have gained about 30 lbs since graduating college. I live in New York, but I commute and work in Houston, TX on Monday-Thursday. I struggle a lot with making bad eating decisions (like airport food, and fast food!), but I'm really motivated to lose some weight and at the same time keeping up with a regular workout routine. I'm going to start the 17 day diet on Monday, January 7th and was just looking for a little bit of support! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks!!
    Erin
  • CU2008
    CU2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Britt. I am 27 years old and live in SC. I work from home and lets just say the pounds have started adding up. I want to get my eating habits under control before I gain any more weight. I am starting the 17 Day Diet today and need all the help and motivation I can get :) I have tried so many diets before and end up getting frustrated and quitting. This time is different. I am not going to give up. Feel free to add me as a friend and we get thought this together!
  • addicted11
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Karlee! Im 28 and this is my second time doing this diet. I did this back in the summer and lost 30 lbs. I kept most of it off and I am back on it again! Add me if anyone wants!