Its Go Time

Options
Hey everyone

So its time to get this thing started. Tomorrow is the day we start hitting this thing hard. As I start Insanity for 2013. You all have your exercise routines in place I hope. So as you begin to turn your body into the lean mean fighting machine that you have always dreamed of, remember this, it all starts with one little baby step headed into the correct direction. As many of you already know which direction to head towards.

Here's something I want to share with each of you on this journey. The space ship that the USA sent to the moon is only on course 1 minute out of every 30 minuets of flight. That means that 29 minuets of flight time is spent correcting its course during its travels to the moon. I want you to know this because it also applies to our situation. As you journey towards your destiny you will get slightly off course. It's your job to pay close attention to what messages your body is sending to the command center ( your brain). Yes, you are becoming the master of your dietary intake, however you must listen and watch for any and all signals from the trenches. Your body is an amazing piece of engineering. It will recognize things and react very quickly trying to adapt to the new things that you're doing. Be sensitive, be intelligent, and be patient with the request and reactions of this magnificent creation. If you feel faint or weak, then take immediate actions to correct any situation. Such as, talk with your doctor. You are not into doing this journey alone. Seek advice and good help whenever needed.

Finally remember this law: NO INJURIES. It's a simple law but it seems to get broken often. You know your limits and your weaknesses. Do not try to be a hero, and foolish. Slowly get stronger and slowly increase you intensity with your workouts. It's the little daily increases that make the huge difference over a small period of time.

So lets see what transformations happen over the next 60,90 or 120 days. I'm sure that we will all be amazed very soon.

CoachDuhamNC
"Conquer every Mountain"
:smile:

Replies